e.l.f. Cosmetics Blended Beauty Kit

Set Includes: 3 full size Blending Sponges 1 in white, gray and black

Latex free. Flawlessly apply makeup for even and smooth-looking skin. Great for creating full coverage looks, contouring, or layering. Sponges are reusable and versatile for blending all formulations.

I am very curious to know if these sponges are soft and if they are worth it. Because I’ve been trying a lot of new blending sponges lately and they all disappointed me in the way they felt since they were quite hard even after putting water on them. Any thoughts?
How good are these compared to beauty blender or real techniques?
Does anyone know where these are available to purchase? I live in Illinois and haven't seen any?!
Start your review of e.l.f. Cosmetics Blended Beauty Kit!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Estas esponjas tipo beauty blender som excelentes para aplicar el maquillaje Me encanta como queda el maquillaje bien unificado en la piel Lo recomiendo” in reviews
Bowling Green
I love this bundle. The price is really good. You get your money worth. The product are soft and long lasting.
Dierks, AR
Love a good beauty blender! This brand is very good! Very soft! Blends very well. The sponge poofs really well!
Indianapolis, IN
Absolutely amazing! Elf is one of my favorite products to use! If you haven't tried it you need to! Love it!!
Lowmansville
The beauty blender only works good for applying setting powder. It doesn't blend your foundation good at all.
Hattiesburg , MS
Are great for make-up and spreading the base, you always have to keep them clean but I like them. I recommend
Fort Wayne
These are life when it comes to doing your makeup beauty blender an absolute must and they are very reliable
I absolutely adore Elf cosmetics and these sponges are no exception! Great blenders at an affordable price!
Southaven, MS
I love these little affordable sponges it’s great for the price I use this when my beauty blender is messy.
I think this is a waste of money you can get cheaper ones anywhere else and you need them before a kit
Fond Du Lac, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
Best Cheap Sponge on the market! So soft and blends perfectly! I use it almost everyday, just so good!