e.l.f. Cosmetics Blended Beauty Kit

Set Includes: 3 full size Blending Sponges 1 in white, gray and black

Latex free. Flawlessly apply makeup for even and smooth-looking skin. Great for creating full coverage looks, contouring, or layering. Sponges are reusable and versatile for blending all formulations.

I am very curious to know if these sponges are soft and if they are worth it. Because I’ve been trying a lot of new blending sponges lately and they all disappointed me in the way they felt since they were quite hard even after putting water on them. Any thoughts?
How good are these compared to beauty blender or real techniques?
Does anyone know where these are available to purchase? I live in Illinois and haven't seen any?!
Start your review of e.l.f. Cosmetics Blended Beauty Kit!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Estas esponjas tipo beauty blender som excelentes para aplicar el maquillaje Me encanta como queda el maquillaje bien unificado en la piel Lo recomiendo” in reviews
Definitely great sponges and super affordable, they are not as soft as other but do the job very well.
Mastic , NY
Not the same as a beauty blender but still works great on your foundation and doesn't leave any streaks
louisville
I love anything ELF! Their beauty blenders are awesome. I just love their products... PERIOD!!!!!
Belleville
Absolutely love this product easily blends . And easy to use . Great quality for a great price .
This is my first beauty blender. And so far I love how it spreads my foundation. Would love more
Hanford , CA
I love this kit! I use it every time I apply my makeup. Long lasting, great price, can’t go wrong
It's good for baking but it's really hard even when I use it with water it doesn't work got me
Murray, KY
I really like these sponges, I feel like they are able to compete with the bigger brands.
Holland Patent
Not as good as the beatitude blender but is a very close replica and cheap alternative
shelton
I love this product sooooo much!!! I works so good! I bought it on amazon and I love it