Elf Cosmetics Best of e.l.f. Skin Care Set

Best of e.l.f. Skin Care Set

Did you try them, how were them?
Iss this worth buying?? ?
Elf Cosmetics Best of e.l.f. Skin Care Set I was wondering if anyone tried this? I want to try this product but I'm not sure if it would work? any experiences using this product?
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics Best of e.l.f. Skin Care Set!
STACEY D.
Thibodaux, LA
Elf Cosmetics Best of e.l.f. Skin Care Set uploaded by STACEY D.
Elf Cosmetics Best of e.l.f. Skin Care Set uploaded by STACEY D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I brought these a few months ago, I wasn't sure if they would do anything being a cheaper brand, but these E.L.F Skincare products work soo good! Within. The second day I saw improvement in my skin. The hydration they give is really good. I told my niece about them and she started using them and now swears by them. Don't be hesitant to give these a try!
Nicole B.
Clearwater, FL
Elf Cosmetics Best of e.l.f. Skin Care Set uploaded by Nicole B.
I love THESE little travel size kits that @elf has! They're a great way to try something else new before spending on a full-size one! This one was ok, BUT NOT really suitable for my skin so I got it for my 16yr old daughter & IT WAS PERFECT FOR HER! Had EVERYTHING she needed to start with, with just basic BUT good ingredients & formulas!
Jerilyn N.
S San Fran, CA
Elf Cosmetics Best of e.l.f. Skin Care Set uploaded by Jerilyn N.
I had gotten a set of facial masks. They were all mini/trial set of facials that had one facial exfoliator, pore peel-off, facial hydrator, and 2 more. It was all affordable, not expensive. I wouldn’t recommend because people have different skin types and different skin problems and could have sensitive skin.
Angelica G.
Endicott, NY
Elf Cosmetics Best of e.l.f. Skin Care Set uploaded by Angelica G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Absolutely loved the kit have been useing it for the past couple days and I can see a difference in my skin would recommend
Lupphe M.
Elf Cosmetics Best of e.l.f. Skin Care Set uploaded by Lupphe M.
Solo [email protected] una mascarilla hidratante y se me hace muy buena aparte q [email protected] es economico si siento la piel hidratada super ligera y me encanta asi q si la recomiendoE.l.f. Elf Cosmetics Whipped Plumping Mask Skincare
Jonna G.
SHOCKINGLY great line. These products are light enough for my oily skin yet effective and perfectly hydrating. My skin LOVES ELF skincare and I can't wait to try more. The price is unbelievable. I would pay much more but thankful I don't have to!!
Frances B.
Talladega, AL
These are a great product I really like them they are a very good company and there very affordable as well they help keep your skin hydrated and smooth and I am a repeat customer so I recommend you give them a try and see what you think about them
Neal H.
Lawndale, NC
Elf Cosmetics Best of e.l.f. Skin Care Set uploaded by Neal H.
This is a great stater set for someone just starting out with a skincare routine. The products are well made and the formulas really deliver on moisturizer. #ProKnows Tip - The elf Illuminating Eye Cream will not only help with dark circles it will illuminate and brighten the eye area. This is a great dupe!
Admarie M.
Greenville, SC
Elf Cosmetics Best of e.l.f. Skin Care Set uploaded by Admarie M.
I love this moisturizer, I use it daily and before going to bed, it leaves the skin super soft. Elf Cosmetics Jet Set Hydration Kit Me encanta el hidratante de elf deja la piel súper suave
Donna R.
Felton, DE
Purchased at: Walmart
This is such a great set! Elf has so many great products at an affordable price. You can get quality skin care without having to break the bank. A lot of people cannot afford hundreds of dollars on skin care. Especially that's vegan and cruelty free. The Hello Hydration is perfect for normal/ dry skin. If you want to try it, I'd say the set is a great way to go.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Areli H.
Lynwood
il y a 9 mois
Bianca L. il y a 9 mois
yes I’ve tried it and it is sure good!!!