BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

E.l.f. Beauty to go

e.l.f. Cosmetics Beauty To Go Set
  • "I believe that they have good quality makeup and have great dupes to some of the more higher quality and more costly makeup brands." in 2 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for great affordable eyeshadow." in 1 review
  • "Not very pigmented and they arent longlasting." in 1 review
Marian M.
miami, FL
This week I tried out the elf 'Night On The Town' beauty on the go pallet. The pallet contains 10 eyeshadows, ranging from pale neutrals to a shimmery black, as well as two pink toned lipsticks, and a blush! I decided I would really test it out by creating my entire look using only the pallet, except where I used products not included, such as foundation and mascara.
The eyeshadows have medium pigmentation, so were perfect for creating the smokey look I went with, and can be used with a damp brush to give a darker effect. I found they blended reasonably well; I did have slight trouble with the really shimmery shadows, so I would recommend using them last and patting them on using a crease brush, as opposed to trying to blend them out like I did. There are matte matches for each of the shimmery colours, so I used those to help with the blending. I did get a small amount of drop down while working, potentially due to the amount of blending I did, but to be safe, always dust beneath your eye with a generous amount of translucent powder, which will act as a barrier, and dust away easily with any drop down attached.
Natoshia D.
COVINGTON, GA
Grabbed these as a gift for my best friend and she loved the ease that the product applied and the lasting ability. She raves about them all the time. Will definitely buy again. Bought online had it shipped to her door.
Adrionna K.
Scranton, AR
I actually really loved this. It was super convenient and had a lot of variety for something so affordable. I couldn't find it anywhere local so I had to travel kinda far but worth it
Nevaeh L.
It's a great brand and product I've bee using elf for 3 years and it's affordable and can get at any local drugstore.yes I would buy this again and a little goes a long way.Walmart carries it as well.
e.l.f. Cosmetics Eye Contour Brush
Rosalie C.
Ashtabula, OH
I am a HUGE fan of E.L.F. cosmetics. I believe that they have good quality makeup and have great dupes to some of the more higher quality and more costly makeup brands. E.L.F. beauty to go is a great product! I love the fact that it's like mini palettes in convenient small packaging. Combine all of them in the assorted colors and you have pretty much every color you would need for the eyes, the lips, and for bronzing/blushes, which are great for contouring and highlighting as well. The price is great for the product you are receiving. DEFINITELY A GO TO AND IS ALWAYS IN MY MAKEUP COLLECTION!
member-1e654
I love these colors! They stay on well through the day and are very pegminted and pretty once they're actually on. Easy to use and apply and also extremely affordable. Will definitely purchase again!
Kimmy J.
Lansing
I do like this product because of the price and the colors are awesome. I can pick this up at any beauty store. It does run off me half way through the day. It could be because i wasn't using primer. But this is a product that I'd buy again. You should give it a try and see if it works for you. You'll love all the bright colors and they natural.
Tiara W.
Portland , OR
These make up pallets are awesome to take on the go. It fits perfectly in your purse and is great for touch ups thru out the day. I like that it has a mirror connected with it so you don't have to find one when you want to freshen up it's right there! I really like this product it's convenient,practical,and inexpensive.
LaToya W.
Terre Haute, IN
I love this to go kit. It's very easy to stick in your purse and pull out and use when you need it. I love how it is packaged with a mirror. I also like how the product is long lasting. I recommended to buy as something that you would keep in your purse.
Julie N.
Maynardville
This eyeshadow is very pigmented and smooth. I love elf products as it is and the colors show up very well. It did not last all day. I had it on maybe 9 and half hours and it was wearing off by 8. Still a great product
Nicole
No matte colors from e.l.f. Huh?
Haila S.
foscas e brilhantes sao otimas recomendo muito