e.l.f. Cosmetics Beauty Must Haves Eyeshadow Set uploaded by Reina R.e.l.f. Cosmetics Beauty Must Haves Eyeshadow Set uploaded by Sherry S.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Easy to Blend Eyeshadows Crease Resistant Long-Lasting Each Gorgeous Shade Can be Worn Alone or Together For a Dramatic Effect 3 Includes the Beauty Must Have Products: 4 Duo Eyeshadows Eyeshadow Brush 6 Safe, Gentle Formula Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking eyes designed, formulated tested by our professional team of makeup artists. No animal testing. Duo Eyeshadow Total Net Wt. 0.56 oz

Sumer R.
jekyll island, GA
I bought this with left over money on a ulta gift card, and at first i was excited. The brush is perfect (soft, cleans easy, and applies product great.) The shadow though are a different story. The shades are beautiful, but the pigmentation is horrible once applied. Even with a primer that usually makes my shadows pop couldn't even help these. I reapplied multiple times to try to get it to show up better. Long story short. I gave up, washed my face, and started all over again with different (brand) shadows. Good product for little girls play makeup, but that's about it.
Rebecca F.
I brought this for my younger relative who was just starting to wear make up and she uses it all the time! It is a must-have for the range of colors. My favorite is the purple. It also has this shine to it that I really like. Its also an affordable price
Paulina A.
Hawthorne, CA
I think this eyeshadows are very good for the price. They have a good pigmentation, it could vbe better but with an eyelid primer it works well. Is not dusty, it's easy to blend, so it works perfect for me. The packaging is also good. I would definetly buy it again.
Cheyenne B.
Aurora, CO
This is a lovely set! I found that the brush was actually very soft for a set brush and the eyeshadows are pretty pigmented. I found this easily at Target and is a great bang for the buck. I would definitely buy this again and even buy it for a friend who is trying to start getting into makeup.
Lexi A.
Love this stuff. Its good for just a quick makeup look. Easy to apply but doesnt last too long if you get it wet. I would recomend using primer with it. I like that the color isnt too pigmented but it still is very good.
Janessa C.
I love Elf duo eyeshadows. I don't have all of these but I have 3 duos. The duos are always long lasting and very pigmented. They're super easy to carry around too. I love these for travel since they come in so many shades. You'll only need to bring one or two for a trip!
Courtney C.
Toms River
I received this as a gift this year, and I really like this product! It is nice to have lots of essential fun colors because often I find that I use he same four shades over and over again. Reminiscent on some of my first make up sets!
Bethany H.
Osage, MN
The one I have is very similar to this one. It gave me directions and which order everything should be put on. It was super easy to use and to apply, I opted to use a brush vs. the sponge. I am a first time user and I would buy it again.
Diglyn F.
e.l.f products are amazing and affordable too. I love their products and this eyeshadow set is wonderful. I recommend wearing it at night time. My eyes color is brown and it fixes really well on me. I always recommend e.l.f products becuase they are very good.
sheree g.
Vernal, UT
Ok here we go so i was like wont stay on long bkah blah but to my surprise i actually love love love it goes on pretty smooth and stays on only complaint is size i wish bigger size