BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Convenient Makeup Collection For Your Eyes Allows You to Be Your Own Makeup Artists Whenever Wherever All-in-One Compact 2 Includes 80 Eyeshadow Shades 3 Perfect For Creating Both Day Night Looks 4 Small Sleek Design is Great For On-the-Go Beauty Touch Ups 5 Safe, Gentle Formula Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking eyes designed, formulated tested by our professional team of makeup artists. Includes: 2 Palettes with 40 Eyeshadows Each 2 1 Compact Case Total Net Wt. 2.48 oz No animal testing.

e.l.f. Cosmetics Beauty Must Haves Day to Night Palette set
  • "When buying this palette I wasn't too sure I would use most of the colors in it but honestly a lot of the "scary" colors are pretty wearable and they're all so blend able. The only downside to this with most palettes is that some colors aren't as pigmented as others but in my opinion you have sooo many that it doesn't really matter because you can find one the almost same shade that's pigmented and use it. I've hit pan on a lot of shades and it makes me sad because I love this palette so much. " in 9 reviews
Kyleigh K.
I think the ELF products are great for beginners. The shadows don't have the best color payoff but are definitely buildable. I have a couple of their palettes and find i still reach for them even with the several high end palettes I have now too.
Molly F.
Indianapolis
I would recommend this product for beginners or someone who doesn't need long lasting makeup. It was very expensive. It came off easily but it was very easy to blend. I would recommend this if you are just starting to learn how to use make up or trying some colors out.
Laura S.
This is a good pallet but I wouldn't compare it to a two faced pallet or an urban decay palette because although I do love elf it's not as bendable as you would compare it to a high end pallet, but if you are on a low budget it does the job! I would just prefer to save your money and get a naked palette
Halie L.
So many different colors, easy to blend, easy to build, cheap cheap cheap, and so many different possible looks! Very easy to get natural looks or dramatic looks! I would always recommend elf products for someone on a budget!
Kylie Z.
Annville, PA
The colors for elf go on very nice and it looks beautiful on my face but compared to other brands it doesn't last long through the day I don't use this brand too often but I do love elf this wouldn't be a product I highly recommend
Aimee B.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I tried this palette a while back but it seems to work great!! I have green eyes, so the browns in this one is fantastic to make green eyes pop. Very easy application & smooth! I'll definitely be buying again when I run out.
Yesenia O.
Selma, CA
This pallet was a hit and miss. Some eyeshadow s were pigmented and others weren't. Some of the matte colors gave no color pay off. The majority of the shimmer eyeshadows were pigmented
Silvia B.
Many different cute shades to work with, looks pigmented at first but does fade away through the day, my eye color is hazel so the shades worked very well making my eyes stand out, I recommend it for a regular day of work day , also two brushes were included in my kit and they are amazing .
Coral D.
Rossville, GA
This palette is amazing and I love it. There are so many options and it's super affordable. The packaging is great and the quality of the product is outstanding. I will definitely recommend this to everyone.
Ava K.
This product comes with a lot for its cheap price but I do have to admit, it doesn't stay on for forevere . Very pigmented and a variety of colors. I love the more nude ones out of the bunch. If your using it for casual, I say go for it.