BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Create a beautiful, shine free look with this mattifying finishing powder. The silky formula gives you light coverage. Set your makeup, or touch up throughout the day with the convenient, portable compact.

How To Use:

Using the sponge, pat the powder onto your face to control shine.
Or blend onto skin with the Beautifully Bare Blending Brush for light coverage.

Talc, Silica, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Magnesium Stearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ptfe, Phenoxyethanol, Methicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 May Contain: Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

• I have been wanting to try a good, long lasting powder fr...2 Answers
    • I've been looking for a powder that wasn't too expensive,...2 Answers
    • Hello, I recently am wanting to try elf products I'm not ...3 Answers
    e.l.f. Cosmetics Beautifully Bare Sheer Tint Finishing Powder
    • "it blurs my pores nicely, and does a nice job at setting my makeup in place and mattifying my makeup. i just wish it came with more product because i use this stuff up super quickly." in 31 reviews
    • "this product does the job of a powder foundation, but isn't really anything special. it's nice for touch ups throughout the day, but doesn't keep my skin matte enough for my preferences. but for the price, it's definitely a deal!" in 16 reviews
    Crystal O.
    Madison
    I started my makeup journey with this, I felt like I found the holy grail. After advancing my skills and broadening my brands I went back to use this. If you want to have only a powder on your face for a quick, less than 5 minute look this is the way to go. Over concealer, blush and highlighter it feels a little cakey. I can definitely feel it on my face. Be warned, when it's hot out, your face will melt away. Longevity depends on temperature of your surroundings. I gave 4 stars because I found my passion for makeup with elf. I will always love them.
    faith i.
    Review for: Light/Medium more...
    I love this powder! Super easy and simple for setting your foundation and or concealer. And if your not wearing foundation, its perfect for wearing alone. I love the texture of this. its perfect for any skin tone because it leaves your skin looking matte and flawless. Its super affordable and great quality!
    Erica P.
    Morgantown, WV
    Purchased at: Target
    Review for: Fair/Light more...
    Products like this one are described as hidden gems. A lucky find. A diamond in the rough. I grabbed this thinking it would be sheer enough to do the job of a cheap finishing powder. But it surprised me.

Turns out, with a swirl of this product, you cease to have pores. This powder blurs the skin so wonderfully that it quickly displaced my Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder as my go-to product. It gave a subtle, healthy, skin like finish while blurring pores. It was never too matte. However I figured out early that it was meant to be swirled on in the lightest of layers. The tint would build if I used too much and it wouldn’t match my skin tone.

I panned this product and plan to go back for more. I even plan on grinding up what is left on the circumference of the pan with a pinch of glowy powder to make an undereye setting powder. Good stuff, and for the price you can’t beat it.
    Pinkneysworld P.
    Highlandtown, MD
    e.l.f. Finishing Powder Medium/Dark 0.33 oz Elf has really been keeping up with the major brands while keeping the price point at a great price! This powder is fastly becoming one of my favorites. I use it with the e.l.f. Beautifully Bare Blending Brush, and I love the way my make up looks like I dont have none on. I also own the e.l.f. Cosmetics Beautifully Bare Sheer Tint Finishing Powder which I use over my concealer. Works great, I paid $2.99 each for mine but you can find them at elf.com and Walmart for $6.00. I would highly recommend these if your looking for a great product at at great price. Also check out the e.l.f. Cosmetics Beautifully Bare Satin Lipstick they are really good.
    Adriana P.
    Definitely sheer tint. I liked using this for minimal makeup days but it did nothing for my oily skin. I looked like a grease bucket a few hours after applying (to be fair, it’s not manufactured as a product for oily skin). The shade range can be better (not great for light or fair skin which is why I gave it to a friend). Love the packaging though!
    Hailey M.
    Review for: Fair/Light more...
    I tried this one day after running out of my name brand finishing powder. it’s okay, it’s definitely not my favorite but it does the job. I usually go for a matte finish look so after applying my conclear, I go over with this and it takes away all the shine, but it is needed to reapply through the day especially on a hot one which is the downside
    Ashley G.
    Fruitland Pk, FL
    Absolutely love this powder! I've purchased it 3-4times and it never disappoints. I have only to normal skin and live in a very humid climate and this helps keep my makeup in place without changing colors or getting cakey or making my pores more noticeable! I highly recommend this product
    Erin M.
    Auburn
    Defiantly does he job that I paid for which is only about $3. It keeps everything on for the most part, but it doesn’t do so well when your in the blazing sun. It seems to do well when your in good climate weather. Again, for $3. It’s not that big of a deal.
    Tiffany M.
    Dayton, TN
    I buy e.l.f. Clarifying Pressed Powder at my local Walmart for $2, and I have been using the ivory one for several years now and it is perfect for my skin! Worth buying for sure plus it is super affordable!! Definitely a favorite and I would recommend also plan to buy more today!
    Molly H.
    Las Vegas, NV
    I like this powder and use it to throw in my purse and touch up my nose throughout the day. It has just a tiny bit of coverage to help cover up any redness that peaks through during the day. For the price point definitely worth checking out
    Diana A.
    Elf foundation e.l.f. Cosmetics Beautifully Bare Sheer Tint Finishing Powder How do you like this powder? I almost bought it today but was a little iffy about it. Do you prefer to wear it alone or on top of foundation??
    Charlene C.
    Spokane, WA
    Hello, I recently am wanting to try elf products I'm not sure how they do though. However I use the elf overnight cream and it is amazing. However this makeup cover I would love to know does it make your face oily afterwards? How much of this do you have to put on an order to conceal? Now I don't have really sensitive skin but I do like to put on makeup every now and again and I would love to try this product.
    Maria S.
    Does this leave your face cakey? Does it work well for oily skin?
    Tracy T.
    I have been wanting to try a good, long lasting powder from the drugstore, that will give me a flawless, non-patchy look!! Is this good?? Also, I have a neutral- tan skin tone, is there a shade for me??
    Mayeline T.
    Orlando
    I've been looking for a powder that wasn't too expensive, I have a combination skin and sometimes it's difficult to me to find a good powder.