MakeupLip MakeupLipsticke.l.f. Cosmetics
Elf Cosmetics Beautifully Bare Satin Lipstick

Elf Cosmetics Beautifully Bare Satin Lipstick

Create a flawless, natural look with this lightweight lipstick. Enhanced with Vitamin E and Shea butter for moisture, these lipsticks provide a soft, natural looking finish.

Does this chap your lips?
how do you feel about the elf cosmetics beautifully bare collection? Elf Cosmetics Beautifully Bare Satin Lipstick [product:elf-beautifully-bare-sheer-tint-finishing-powder] [product:elf-beautifully-bare-cheeky-glow] [product:elf-beautifully-bare-foundation-serum-spf-25] [product:elf-beautifully-bare-lightweight-concealer-stick] [product:elf-studio-beautifully-bare-luminous-matte-makeup-primer]
Is this a good quality lipstick? Is it matte or satin? And is it pigmented? Thanks!
Start your review of Elf Cosmetics Beautifully Bare Satin Lipstick!
Product Highlights
...goes on smoothly leaving your lips moisturized all while being a perfect natural shade. I would recommend this product to anyone who loves a good doupe!in reviews
I really like these lipstick by e.l.f they are a very good price for the quality. They are nice and creamy, and have beautiful color. They stay on for quite a while, probably depends on what your doing. I will buy these againin reviews
ELF never has disappointed  me yet! Their products are so affordable, long lasting, and go on so smooth like this lipstick. The color is gorgeous, it met my expectations and when i ran out i could get it at a Walmart, a target, and i would in general so recommend the brand ELF in reviews
i absolutely love elf and this is no exception! its so nice and moisturizing and the pigmentation is so good for how cheap it is. definitely worth the money and i love the color selections. way to go elf! in reviews
Alison J.
Elf Cosmetics Beautifully Bare Satin Lipstick uploaded by Alison J.
Elf Cosmetics Beautifully Bare Satin Lipstick uploaded by Alison J.
I love that you can build up the coverage! If you just apply a thin layer, it adds just a touch of color to your lips. Then, you could always build it up by adding another coat or two. This gives it the coverage of most other lipsticks. Plus, it’s very moisturizing and hydrating! I have the shade touch of blush.
Janice M.
Love this shade! It’s really a beautiful lipstick that is a solid medium coverage that can be built up. I have the shade touch of berry and I use it as a sheer wash of color and it’s makes my lips look hydrated and flattering on my skin!
Anzhelika K.
Staten Island, NY
Elf Cosmetics Beautifully Bare Satin Lipstick uploaded by Anzhelika K.
Purchased at: e.l.f. cosmetics
Great lipstick for everyday use, I always keep it in my purse for a quick touch-up. The satin lipstick leaves a beautiful finish to the look. This shade is my favorite for colder seasons.
OLGA Y.
Elf Cosmetics Beautifully Bare Satin Lipstick uploaded by OLGA Y.
Last spring I received Elf Cosmetics Beautifully Bare Satin Lipstick as a gift from the brand in the shade Touch of Berry. Thank you ELF for this beauty. I love the shade, gorgeous! Looks perfect on the lips, doesn't dry my lips, and very moisturizing. This formula doesn't stay for a long time on my lips, but thanks again! I used this product last spring and summer!
Viviana G.
Holyoke, CO
Elf Cosmetics Beautifully Bare Satin Lipstick uploaded by Viviana G.
Purchased at: Walmart
This lipstick is such a beautiful color, not matte but it stays on for a long time and looks absolutely breathtaking! And it’s probably at your local Walmart if you want it!
Zoe L.
Owasso
It’s a good color and smooth, but it doesn’t hold up very well. It rubs off easily and gets “melty” if you get too warm.
Alanna D.
Plainfield, NJ
Elf Cosmetics Beautifully Bare Satin Lipstick uploaded by Alanna D.
Purchased at: ULTA
The lipstick felt really good on my lips it felt like it was amazing on my lips and I was the packaging was beautiful there’s nothing to the price was good
Alana C.
Groveport, OH
1,157 reviews
Elf Cosmetics Beautifully Bare Satin Lipstick uploaded by Alana C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Wow, such a good satin lipstick for the price!! Sure the packaging doesn’t feel super luxurious or anything, but the formula is actually pretty good and I love the nude shade! The nude looks good on my pale skin and the lasting power was pretty good (I paired it with a lip liner so it could last better after eating and drinking and it lasted great). Super worth it!
Marissa T.
NY
Elf Cosmetics Beautifully Bare Satin Lipstick uploaded by Marissa T.
Purchased at: Target
This lipstick is super pretty! I love the color that it adds to my lips without looking chalky! The price point of this product is also AMAZING! I love how affordable it is! I would highly recommend this lipstick because the pigment is GORGEOUS and the shade range is fantastic!
auren K.
I have been wearing this lippie the past few days and I love it! It really is a subtle color and it just looks so natural! I definitely think I'll be getting another color here soon. It's a great product if you want a little color, but don't want to look like you're wearing lipstick! @e.l.f