BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Create a flawless, natural look with this lightweight lipstick. Enhanced with Vitamin E and Shea butter for moisture, these lipsticks provide a soft, natural looking finish.

How to Use

Apply To Moisturized Lips.
For Best Results, Apply Using A Lip Brush To Achieve An Even Blend Of Color.
Can Also Be Used As A Light Blush.

Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Ceresin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Microcrystalline Wax, Polybutene, Synthetic Beeswax, Paraffin, Polyethylene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Silica Dimethyl Silyate, Fragrance, Butryospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red No 7 (Ci 15850), Mica

• Is this a good quality lipstick? Is it matte or satin? An...3 Answers
  • Does this lipstick dry lips out? 5 Answers
e.l.f. Cosmetics Beautifully Bare Satin Lipstick
  • "This lipstick is the perfect nude for the perfect price! It's very pigmented and goes on smoothly leaving your lips moisturized all while being a perfect natural shade. I would recommend this product to anyone who loves a good doupe!" in 26 reviews
  • "I really like these lipstick by e.l.f they are a very good price for the quality. They are nice and creamy, and have beautiful color. They stay on for quite a while, probably depends on what your doing. I will buy these again" in 24 reviews
  • "ELF never has disappointed  me yet! Their products are so affordable, long lasting, and go on so smooth like this lipstick. The color is gorgeous, it met my expectations and when i ran out i could get it at a Walmart, a target, and i would in general so recommend the brand ELF " in 23 reviews
  • "i absolutely love elf and this is no exception! its so nice and moisturizing and the pigmentation is so good for how cheap it is. definitely worth the money and i love the color selections. way to go elf! " in 21 reviews
Maria S.
Review for: Touch Of Nude more...
I really like this lipsticks. It's not one of my holy grails but I really enjoy this. It's easy to apply on the lips and it lasts a good 4 hours on the lips. It's very moist on the lips and very comfortable. This is good for an everyday look when you have a bold eye look and you want something natural or you could also go all natural.
I love applying this with my Revlon Lipgloss in shade Super natural #215. I love the combination.
Aleesha K.
Oxford, NC
Review for: Touch Of Nude more...
I was hoping to find a cheaper version of the lipstick queen versions but I was disappointed because it didn't leave the natural smooth finish like lipstick queen. It still looked lipsticky vs. as part of my natural lip color. I have dark lips and just want a hint of color without it looking like I have lipstick on. I've only found lipstick queen to deliver this particularly the frog prince. It was very moisturizing for the price. I think it's a good product but just didn't work for me.
Cristina R.
Review for: Touch Of Pink, Touch Of Nude more...
This lipstick is perfect. I love the finish, and it moisturizes my lips without looking super glossy. The color is so unique, but versatile and goes with a lot of different looks. The only downside is that the packaging looks beat up and faded after a while, but this doesn't really bother me. Love this lipstick, would love a lipliner to go with it! It's not the most long-lasting in the world, but I don't mind touching up.It is my go to for when I want a more natural and subtle look to my lips.
helen d.
Review for: Touch Of Nude more...
I found this formula to be patchy on the lips and a little dry and difficult to apply. I expected it to be somewhat like a tinted balm, but the color payoff was inconsistent and didn’t blend very well into my lips. I would not purchase this again.
Jessica P.
Griffin, GA
This is my current favorite brand and shade of lipstick.  I normally don't do lipsticks, I stick to glosses, but this shade is beautiful and the brand is affordable.  Great product.  Will buy again and would recommend.  Found at most retail stores.
Vanessa L.
Review for: Touch Of Nude more...
Sliglhtly matte, but still creamy. Its very comfortable to wear and has a decent wear time. Gives the lips a more natural look although it can wash you out a bit but this is easily fixable with the right liner.
Karina B.
Chula Vista, CA
Review for: Touch Of Nude more...
This product is pretty much not as good because the lipstick is not as pigmented as I thought. It is also a little oily on my skin which makes it kind of uncomfortable for me to use specially for a night out.
Cris G.
North Bergen, NJ
Review for: Touch of Blush more...
I love soft lipsticks like this. Natural, moisturizing, great sheen, not matte. Great for those on the go, not feeling a full face kind of day. Its not bold but it definitely brings a brightness to your lips.
Sonya V.
Camden, TN
Review for: Touch of Berry more...
Very nice color, glides on silky smooth! Like any other drugstore lipstick, it does not stay on for long (I’ve about given up on lipstick altogether! lol). For the price, it’s a great value.
shriya x.
This lipstick is really good for the price, but I wouldn't recommend it for professional use since it wears off and smudges easily. Other than that, the colors and packaging are beautiful.
Abby S.
Lexington, KY
Does this lipstick dry lips out?
Laiyan B.
Is this a good quality lipstick? Is it matte or satin? And is it pigmented? Thanks!