BeautyFaceFace Makeupe.l.f. Cosmetics
Beautifully Bare Natural Glow Face Palette

e.l.f. Cosmetics Beautifully Bare Natural Glow Face Palette

by e.l.f. Cosmetics

This three-in-one total face palette includes a beautifully bare bronzer, highlighter and two blushes. The weightless, silky formula is perfect for sculpting and adding soft, natural dimension to the face. The complementing shades and lightweight formulas are easy to blend to help you achieve a natural flawless look.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of e.l.f. Cosmetics Beautifully Bare Natural Glow Face Palette!
Jessica A.
Walnut Creek, CA
e.l.f. Cosmetics Beautifully Bare Natural Glow Face Palette uploaded by Jessica A.
Another item that was a sweet surprise for the price (3$ on sale). The bronzer and blushes in this palette are so pretty and natural, I just love for a day-to-day makeup. The only thing I’m not a fan is the highlighter, you have to build it up a lot but other than that, I keep in my top drawer. Perfect for traveling also and the package is very pretty.
Hannah O.
Trent Woods, NC
e.l.f. Cosmetics Beautifully Bare Natural Glow Face Palette uploaded by Hannah O.
Purchased at: Target
Although the colors are very beautiful and natural, because I love peach, they take A LOT of building up to show up properly on the face. I still really like it and it is not a bad product the color also fades on the face pretty quickly.

Looking for your answer?