e.l.f. Cosmetics Beautifully Bare Highlighting Stick

Beautifully Bare Highlighting Stick

Does the flesh foundation stick work well with oily skin?
Start your review of e.l.f. Cosmetics Beautifully Bare Highlighting Stick!
How would you rate this product?
I remember Jkiss raving about this and I really wanted to have that nice natural dewy glow. I have the lightest shade from the line but it doesn't look chalky or weird whatsoever. It seriously gives the nicest dewy look without feeling nasty, and it's great especially for someone who needs to powder down but still wanting that glossy look.
Chicago
I like this shade. It has a gold hue to it that looks great on a summer afternoon. The reflection of the sun makes it pop. Not a blinding shade but a highlight for sure.
Linwood, MI
e.l.f. Cosmetics Beautifully Bare Highlighting Stick uploaded by Jennifer H.
This is my newest favorite piece of makeup In my bag. I received this free from e.l.f with one of my purchases through their site. This highlighting stick illuminates your skin and gives a beautiful, fresh and natural glow. I use before I put on my bronzer.
Grand Forks, ND
I purchased the pinky-pearl a while ago and just got the fresh morning dew as a freebie in a recent order. They blend super easily and are perfect for a light glow when I don't want a "blinding" highlight. The fresh morning dew is clear and not glittery, which is absolutely perfect for a "no-makeup makeup" day.
Holmdel, NJ
Whether you get it in the white, pink, or yellow colors, these highlighters are super easy to use and easy to toss in a bag for a natural glow anywhere. I use it with dry skin and if your foundation is set properly, it won't budge. The white color isn't opaque white but more sheer, for a nice sheen.
Happy Valley, OR
I bought this on sale at ELF online thinking it would be fun to try out. I ended up loving this highlighting stick! It is so smooth, and easy to apply, and very blendable. This shine is bright and natural looking, which I like because I like natural makeup. I would definitely recommend this!
Toms River, NJ
e.l.f. Cosmetics Beautifully Bare Highlighting Stick uploaded by Arielle G.
Easy to apply for a very subtle glow. Definitely is “beautifully bare” because typically when I want a highlighter I want blinding so this one is good for a very low key day where you want some glow but not a full out highlight.
New York
I LOVE THIS HIGHLIGHTING STICK!!!! The packaging is super cute, it’s convenient and you can take it everywhere. the highlight applies really nice, blends super well with bare skin or on top of foundation, it looks really nice in the sunlight, and lasts all day! i recommend!!
Carson, CA
I didn’t know how to do it initially . Once I figured it out I really liked it . It gave the illusion of it being wet which gave a nice highlighted look . It’s not like other highlight that’s blinding it just gives a natural glow on the areas you place it
Yorktown Hts, NY
I have this stick in the “shade” Fresh Morning Dew, which is more clear than an actual shade. It’s perfect for a wet, editorial look and can be placed on the cheeks, eyes, lips, wherever. It glides in smooth and feels comfortable to wear.