BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This blush creates a flawless look that's beautiful and natural looking. The unique cream-to-powder formula offers a youthful soft glow. The weightless formula is infused with Argan Oil and Vitamin E to help nourish and hydrate the skin. You can even add a little to your lips or eyes for a soft flush of color! It's makeup so flawless, it feels like you're not even wearing makeup!

• How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or mat...2 Answers
  • Is very good?4 Answers
  • Is this cream blush waterproof to go swimming at the pool or at t...2 Answers
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just found this on my local drugstore and picked up the shade Rose Ravishing. I usually layer my blushes...a cream or liquid on bottom, powder on top but this is so beautiful on its own that I don't use anything else on top. It applies and blends like Silky cream but feels like powder when you're done. I'm very fair skinned and this gives me the most beautiful, natural looking flush of the Many and more expensive other blushes do.
caitlin d.
Fort Worth
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is good I really like the way it looks on the face but it wasn't what I was expecting I thought it was a cream blush but I found out that once you put it on the cheeks its dries as if it's a powder I still love this blush though and sometimes I just add a little bit of coconut oil to the mix and apply it to my cheeks and it gives a blush effect from within and looks super natural just a little tip
Constance L.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Rose Royalty
I wasn't sure about this at first because it's so tightly packed in and it's more of a cream than a powder, but I must say I really like it. I wear a BB cream every day and one swipe over the top is good for a really light coverage. Really easy to blend and layer and it has lasted me a long time. My only issue is that it sometimes has more solid areas that maybe feel like they've dried out or something?
madison d.
lincon
Review for: Peach Perfection, Rose Royalty
I loved this product it I very very creamy the one downside I that it does not blend that well and it gets very very dirty fast it is very long lasting pro: it looks very nice very creamy and very nice I loved this product a lot I would buy it again I would work very good for pale skin if  you get the right shade.
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
Review for: Peach Perfection
I've never been a big fan of cream blushes, I've always preferred powder. But this formula was smooth and the price was very cheap. It layers well, and lasts all day. I do wish it came in more colors, and that it was available in more stores. It's also a little difficult to get on a brush because the packaging is so small.
Chasity J.
Opelousas
Review for: Peach Perfection, Rose Royalty
I love this blush! I apply it using my finger tips for a builable coverage that you can't get with regular blush. Super easy to blend and looks natural. I use this day and night when I want to add nice color to my cheeks. I was never a blush user until I tried this one
M. L.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
This blush is for someone who likes a soft and more natural glow. The product itself was a bit strange in consistency, but it still gave a beautiful dewy finish. In the end I would recommend this product since it is also quite affordable as well.
Jayne W.
I love this cream blush. Build able or subtle. I love it, nice texture and good color pay off. I use it with a stipple brush and it goes on nice. Easy to blend and stays in place. Great price and packaging, would buy again
⚡Cheri L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff and recommend for use with creamy or tinted foundations. I️ use a round blush brush, press into and gently circle around and then just press to apply with a few light strokes to blend.
Larissa T.
Review for: Rose Royalty
GORGEOUS! Perfect for the 'naturalist' in you! I have olive skin, but honestly, the product is sheer, yet buildable. This is yet the best cream to powder blush I've ever had. You can apply this with a synthetic brush or your fingers. The consistency is like a balm, but not greasy. Once you transfer it to your face, it's instantly a powder. The overall finish of this look is unreal. Wether you like Heavy or light makeup, this is the product for anyone! These look good on a variety of skin tones. I am seriously impressed with this product and didn't expect this to turnout so great!! Awesome job elf!!!!!!
Haimet R.
Raleigh, NC
Is very good?
Valentina G.
Berkeley, CA
Are these long lasting?
Nur A.
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Maria S.
Is this cream blush waterproof to go swimming at the pool or at the beach? Which shade would you'll recommend for light to meduim skin tone? Does it have pigmentation? Is it easy to blend on the skin?