2 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This blush creates a flawless look that's beautiful and natural looking. The unique cream-to-powder formula offers a youthful soft glow. The weightless formula is infused with Argan Oil and Vitamin E to help nourish and hydrate the skin. You can even add a little to your lips or eyes for a soft flush of color! It's makeup so flawless, it feels like you're not even wearing makeup!

• How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte...1 Answers
  • Is very good?4 Answers
  • Is this cream blush waterproof to go swimming at the pool or at the...1 Answers
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
I really like this blush for the summer when I like to go for a more natural glowy look. It doesn't feel heavy on the skin and blends easily on my bb or cc cream. Decent pigmentation but not too much so you don't look like you went too heavy handed with the product. It can wear off a little fast so I usually bring it with me in case I need a touch up, but I'm not complaining considering the price!
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Boardman, OH
I love e.l.f. blushes. This color was very light and pretty and stayed put all day which for me is the test of what I like most about a blush. I do not want to have to reapply while at work so this one stood the test of time for me and for that reason I would recommend to others.
Emily S.
Emily S.
I got this on clearance. $1 for a huge pan??? It's going to take me forever to finish this. The shades are so beautiful and I was actually surprised that despite how creamy it is, it has amazing pigmentation and staying power. I am definitely on the lookout for more
Christine W.
Christine W.
I really really like these blushes! I've never been a huge fan of blush until recently and this was the first one I used. It's buildable and goes on easily. It lasts all day and cheap!! The product is great quality and I love the packaging as it's easy to store!
Alyssa E.
Alyssa E.
Review for: Rose Royalty
The color is so pretty and I like how it applies with a damp beauty blender. It gives a subtle pinkiness to the cheeks which is nice in the summer when you're wearing lighter makeup. I did find that it stays better if you set it with a little powder blush.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
I have this product and I will say it's okay. It's not my favorite blush. For a very natural look it's is nice but it comes of very quickly. I probably would not buy this product again. I am a loyal elf costumer and it's just not my favorite.
Gracie O.
Gracie O.
This blush blends vary easily and is very pigmented. I recommend only using a small amount and blend with your fingers. The product lasts for a long time on the skin as well. I would recommend this for an inexpensive cream blush.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Annandale, MN
The blush is very pigmented and is a very pretty color. It gives a nice natural look. It's not the easiest to blend out but it is do-able. You can start light and add to it to make it darker which is nice.
Hailie L.
Hailie L.
Runnemede, NJ
Gives your cheeks a nice settle look to make your make up look natural. Elf never lets me down when I buy a blush! You can't go wrong with a nice pigmented blush
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
I got this blush in a free gift with purchase set from e.l.f. and was pleasantly surprised! It's so natural looking and went on very smoothly and blended well.
Haimet R.
Berkeley, CA
Are these long lasting?
Maria S.
Maria S.
Is this cream blush waterproof to go swimming at the pool or at the beach? Which shade would you'll recommend for light to meduim skin tone? Does it have pigmentation? Is it easy to blend on the skin?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?