Kennedy M.
Kennedy M.
Howell, NJ
Does this leave a pigmented highlight? I've been torn between this and colourpop for a while and can't decide which I want to buy for a bold high light.
Alicia O.
Alicia O.
Green Bay, WI
8 months, 3 weeks ago
I like this better because it is a dry base vs the coulourpop is a wet based highlighter.
Phoebe L.
Phoebe L.
Pearland, TX
9 months ago
Colourpop and elf are very good brands and they're both relatively inexpensive so you might want to try both and see wich fits you best. However, the elf baked highlight is super great and it easily compares with high end brands. So it definitely is a bold highlight.
Ky B.
Ky B.
Saint Cloud, MN
9 months ago
It's somewhat pigmented if you have a good brush and spray setting spray on it but I have one and i wouldn't use it because it's so hard to build a good glow that you want when it hardly picks up on the brush nor on the finger. The product is very hard
Leticia M.
Leticia M.
Medley, FL
9 months ago
I also have the same indecision, I think that you choose e.l.f. offers a strong contour and is characterized by highlighting naturalness
Randi B.
Randi B.
Florence, AL
9 months ago
I would recommend colorpop.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Cheshire, CT
9 months ago
If you're looking for bold I wouldn't recommend. This is more for a neutral look