BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

Kelly A.
Wilmington
This stuff was AWFUL! I could not get this to show up at all. I tried scraping the top layer off and it just still wouldn't work at all! I will not be repurchasing! I do NOT recommend!
Elena V.
Everett, WA
Purchased at: Target
Waate of money. Product is so pressed its too hard to even swatch it on your finger!!! Wont buy again! :( very disapppinted
Christina S.
Windsor
I absolutely hated this highlighter. I used it and had no pigment then heard that you need to scrape off the top layer so I did that and I some pigment but not very much. It's also very glittery; I tried it as a shadow and it didn't show up then. Maybe I had a bad one since it seems that everyone loves this.
Rita C.
bay harbor islands
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Blush Gems more...
I didn’t like this highlighter. It came off very quick. Bad for dry skin. I laid my head on my pillow for 7-10 minutes and my glow was gone. Very cheap tho . Not really pigmented either and I wouldn’t recommend it:(
tara b.
Purchased at: CVS
I strongly disliked elf's highlighter. It has a very dense texture, and would not pick up on my brush or my fingers. When I was able to get enough highlighter on my brush, upon application, it did not look so good. It looked very fake and also had a cold color that did not go well with my darker skin tone.
Meliza M.
Lucerne Vly, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I purchased this highlighter last night and is not like it. It does not shine as much I was not pleased or impressed. It’s not pigmented and looks light white powder on my skin without a glow to it. I expected more out of it
Kimberley S.
Buckie, Buckie
Poor highlighter. Doesn't pop like a highlighter should. I really like some e.l.f products but this is definitely not one of them
Natalie E.
Rose hill
Purchased at: Walmart
I could not get any product off of this. It was like it was pressed too far into the pan so nothing would come out. Not worth it in my opinion.
Vandna K.
Dubai, Dubai
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
Such a bad product. Definitely not worth buying. There is absolutely no pigment and it is very powder finish. Would not recommend even though it is really available at a cheap price.
Jenny L.
Milford
Not the best have to apply multiple times before I get at least a done from it. It doesn't feel good on my skin not a light weight hightlist3
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.