BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please 13 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time? I am looking for a highligh...3 Answers
Emily H.
Iaeger
Review for: 3 Pack e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Baked Highlighter 83704 Moonlight Pearls more...
Works just as well as my high end highlighters! Best when applied with a wet brush. Super pigmented and lasts all day!! The shine is intense! Strongly recommend and you can’t beat the price! It’s amazing
Gabrielle B.
Boston, MA
Review for: Other more...
Five stars because of the pigmentation and price - for only a few dollars the highlighter is good quality, shows up well and lasts a long time; I have sensitive skin and it does not cause any irritation
Ashley  K.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Pink Diamonds more...
I️ absolutely do not like this product. Maybe I’m not applying correctly but you can’t even see it on my face. I’ve used other highlighters with no problem. I️ even tried wetting my brush first & not much improvement. Would not recommend
Amy H.
This highlighter is really pigmented! When I apply it on my cheekbones it gives me a blinding and really pretty highlight. Would recommend if you are the type of person that likes a highlight that pops.
Adriana P.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I like that it is a affordable product it has pigmentation i just don’t like how you have to scrach off the first layer of the highlighter to get pigmentation but for being a cheap highlighter I’m not really mad about it. The color is so pretty it’s totally worth your money
Cristina T.
Boca Raton, FL
This is a very good highlighter for the price. When first trying it out I couldn’t believe how it looked on me. They come in a variety of different colors. I got the half baked which was perfect for me!
Marina R.
Bakersfield
This. Highlight is amaaazing it is very glowy u do have to scrape the first layer off to get pigment because if u don't and u try to use it u well get mad but after u scrap the first layer it is amazing
Jacquilyn M.
Elf cosmetics is a great value for the dollar! This baked highlight is great but I have a hard time getting it to show up well and then when I do the color can start to just look almost dirty on my skin 😕
Cody M.
London, KY
I really don't like these highlighters, and I don't get the hype about them at all. They are super dry, and I have even tried scratching the top layer off. I just really can't find much use for these. I have better shimmery eyeshadows.
Danielle S.
Tacoma, WA
Its ok for the price but its my least favorite its a bit glittery, I like a stronger highlight, but if you like a subtle glow this could work for you! Super affordable. e.l.f. Cosmetics Baked Highlighter
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.