BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Does it stay for a long time? I am looking for a highligh...3 Answers
Emma B.
Chatham, NY
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
This highlighter is beautiful!!!! It’s super glory and leaves the face looking illuminated. It blends super easily into the skin and is very pigment. The only reason I gave it 4 stars was because it took a while after using to get the full amount of glow as the product on top isn’t that good
Yamilex E.
New York
They are phenomenal. They are truly baked and packed with shimmer. They come in 3 shades. Moonlight Pearl is a light cream shimmer. Blush Gems is a champagne shimmer. I don't have pink diamonds because it is a bit too pink for me. I swatched theses dry, but think they will look nice swatched wet also. I am sure you could apply these over a cream highlight for longer lasting power. If you love shimmer or shimmer highlighters you will love these. They reflect light beautifully!
Terri S.
Love love this highlighter if you're on a budget. It gives off just the right amount of glow but you had definitely layer if you want to. The only reason why I give it a four star is because when you first use it, you're going to need to some how scrape off the first layer so you can actually get into the product.
Samantha P.
So i bought the pink diamond i wanna say is the name. Ugh let me just say i thought it was a blush. So as a blush yes it sucks with all the shimmer and sparkle. Now as a highlighter it was terrible other than its pink and just made my face look like i was overheated. Was it easy to apply yes. It was very pigmented on my skin. Over all its not terrible i just dont see it being something realistically that i can use on a normal bases
❤trinity❤ C.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
Ok for the price you cant beat it. I got all my friends hooked on this highlighter. It's great for most skin tones too. But here's the thing. If u open it up and rub ur brush on it and that's it you won't be in awe. U have to take something sharp and get that first layer removed and then the magic happens.
Natalie W.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I think this is really nice for a drugstore highlighter but when I first went in and swatched it, it was not glowy at all it was just meh so that was annoying, but in order for it to work nice you have to scrape the top layer off witch is kinda annoying but it made is gorgeous that’s only why I give it 4/5 stars.
Juliette E.
Review for: Blush Gems more...
I got this as a free gift when referring a friend and I must say, I love the color. I always go for a more natural look while at work and this highlighter has just the right amount of shine to make my cheek bones pop and give some highlight under my brows. I am terrified of dropping this though, as it seems like it would shatter and then be useless. My only other reason for not giving 5 stars is that it is hard to get on a brush and I find myself having to layer and apply multiple coats sometimes, which is fine and I like the versatility of having a little color or layering it on, but it just takes time out of my busy mornings!
Miranda&Natalie A.
I have this product in the shade Moonlight Pearls. When I first got it I was VERY dissapointed. I tried wetting my brush which helped a little bit but if you remove the top few layers it gives off a nice natural highlight. I woudn't recommend unless you want to take the time to scratch off the top few layers.
Kayla H.
Port Angeles , WA
Review for: Pink Diamonds more...
I really enjoy this highlighter! It's inexpensive and easily applied! I have combination skin and it lasts all day! I would personally get a different color for my skin tone (at least in the winter) but I'll definitely be getting this product just in a lighter color for more of a highlight instead of blush!
Ang J.
Elgin, IL
Review for: Other more...
I love this highlighter! Great for the price and surprisingly has a lot of pigment if you layer the product a few times. It Goes on nicely with fingers or the highlighting brush. I have very pale skin and it made me have a natural glow that is a shimmery gold. The shade "baked" is definitely warm toned and great for a natural look. It was Long lasting, lasted almost all day & I and would recommend to friends and would also buy again!
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.