BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

Mia E.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I love the price and I love that it's baked. Using this highlighter I can go in with a light hand and it be a natural beautiful glow from within but also continue go dust it on and just look wet. The only thing I don't like is when you first buy it you have to almost scrap off the top layer to get to the pigment.
Alyssa B.
Lawrenceville , GA
I love this first highlighter I ever used cheap but good quality and very pretty good color goes on smooth and last pretty long (maybe all day)
Emilie R.
Martinez , CA
Purchased at: ULTA
honestly it's very chalky and didn't work very well even when i used a damp brush to apply it kinda a let down but it was really cheap so I can't say much
Maya J.
This e.l.f. highlighter is a great value! I believe it is four dollars and it works amazingly! Just make sure to scrape off the thin first layer.
Brooke B.
south vienna oh
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this highlighter! I love the shimmer if gives off for the perfect highlighter finish
D'Amaie D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Pink Diamonds more...
To me the highlighter is difficult to apply and I feel like I have to cake it on for it to show even the slightest. It could be my skin tone and the fact that I have combination skin but I feel like it should be more pigmented regardless. The pricing was very reasonable, so I suppose I shouldn't have expected a ton from it, but it does the job, you just have to put in the work.
Ally P.
Blair, NE
Purchased at: Target
I LOVE this product! It is extremely affordable but it looks like an expensive product. I use it every day and it's the perfect product to use if you want to look amazing but not break the bank. It goes on easy and lasts all day! 10/10
Meredith J.
I’m a big fan of the company and the product. It’s not as pigmented as some highlighters, but I’m not David Bowie. I apply it over my NARS multiple. Love how cheap it is. The cover did break off quickly but I can live with that for $2.
Merlin P.
Miami,Fl
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
Good to use on a daily basis. It isn’t an extremely pigmented highlighter however it’s subtle. Gives a golden look and lasts long.
Sara H.
Tinley Park
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
This highlighter is pretty great for the price. The only negative is it takes quite a bit of pressure to work through the bake. Once applied it is beautiful. I use it in my cheek bones, brow arch, and the corner of my eyes.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.