BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• How sparkly is this highlighter? I’ve heard many mixed op...6 Answers
  • Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please 13 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time? I am looking for a highligh...3 Answers
e.l.f. Cosmetics Baked Highlighter
At first I was disappointed with the pigmentation. Until I heard a tip about scraping a little bit of the product to get the true pigment! Gives me a nice and beautiful glow!
Maï D.
Review for: Pink Diamonds more...
I will start by saying that you NEED to wet the brush before applying the highlighter otherwise this will not work. Sadly this shade turned out to be too pink for my skin tone but I don't think I'll be getting the lighter one. I'll try the elf mineral highlighter instead. I just feel like this formula needs a lot of effort to make it work. I rather using another product that's easier to work with.
Awnie L.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
LOVE THIS HIGHLIGHTER. It honestly reminds me so much of other high end highlighters, I can't stop raving about this to all my friends. It gives an amazing glow to your face and is totally buildable. I usually wear this on nights out when I want to look extra glowy. This shade has got a very nice shimmer to it that reminds you of pearls. Especially for it's price, this product is a must try!!
Christy C.
Fredericton, NB
This is a great little highlighter. Before I got the Illuminating Palette I reached for this more, but it's still an excellent inexpensive option. The pigment is great, it applies smoothly and looks lovely when on. I like to use it on my upper cheeks, forehead, chin and nose.
Lajia S.
vaughan
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
The only reason it didn't get 5 stars was because every elfs highlighting product seems to have this problem when it has this top layer that's just a wall.but once you scratch it off it's so good. It's nice and radiant and you can definitely build it up for a glam look or jut put a little bit for an everyday look. Defiantly an investment and for the price it's more than worth it
Raquel O.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls, Blush Gems more...
I'm currently using this highlighter and it is not just afforable, it's vegan also! It pigments very well, maybe you have to scratch a little bit on top of product when it is new, but it's totally ok for the price. Just with a little product you can get a good light in your face. I have the "Moonlight pearls" and the "Blush gems" and both are nice!
Nicole A.
Thorhild , AB
I love the rose champagne colour of this highlight and it's very inexpensive. However you do really have to build it up. I took the advice of other reviews and scrapped off some of the top layer to get better payoff. I have also used with a damp and dense eyeshadow brush to pop on the middle of the eye. Also does leave a pretty shimmer once it's built up a bit on the cheek.
Georgia H.
This highlighter works just as well if not better than some of my high end and expensive products. It looks just like it does in the pan and can be built up to the intensity you want, whether that be natural or GLOWING. Highly recommend especially for the price point.
Trisha P.
Laud Lakes, FL
Elf products in general are a fave for me but this guy right here..... hmm when I first got it, I wasn't really interested in using it. Then I saw all the videos saying u have to scrape off the top to get the real pigment. Coincidentally, my fell as broke and I understood what everyone was talking about lol .... a really pretty product and when you wet the brush it can be blinding!
Lacey P.
Review for: Pink Diamonds more...
I was so excited to try this but unfortunately wasn't really that impressed. I felt like there was no pigmentation that was transferred from my brush to my face. I couldn't really tell I even applied it. It is very affordable though. I was told you have to scrape off the first layer of the product and the highlight would be more visible. I didn't try that though.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.