BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• How sparkly is this highlighter? I’ve heard many mixed op...6 Answers
  • Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please 13 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time? I am looking for a highligh...3 Answers
sigilia h.
Let me start out by saying, if you try this straight out of the box it is bad. But if you scrape off the top layer the rest of the product is amazing. It's a subtle nude /white highlight. It looks beautiful on the skin.
Photo attached shows straight out of the box swatch on top ( barely able to see) and the bottom is once the top layer is off
Beautiful.
Hina A.
This highlighter is great! It's super pigmented and smooth. It looks even better when applied with a wet brush or you can use a spray after application. People who prefer subtle glow shouldn't go for it. It is affordable and quite good. I might repurchase but I feel like it dries out quite fast so I have to scrape off some product from the top, otherwise it's a great product!
Jada C.
Barrie, ON
If I could give these highlighters a 0 rating I would.. I bought two of these highlighters and they are complete crap.. I was hoping they would blow me away with a nice glow because the colours look very pigmented but when I ran my brush over it or even my fingers very little to no pigmentation or colour for that matter came off.. I tried scraping at it with my fingernail because I heard from other reviewers that there was a coating over top of them but nothing happened.. These highlighters are a complete waste of money.. e.l.f. Cosmetics Baked Highlighter
Yoli S.
Doral, FL
This is my first highlighter (Moonlight Pearl), and it's not the easiest to work with. I don't have anything to compare it with, so take this for what it's worth.

I did run down the top layer before trying to apply, based on the reviews here. I did find it hard to apply well with most brushes. Swatched OK with a finger, applied OK with a finger, but it just disappeared with any kind of fluffy brush. I found this to apply best with an eyeshadow shader or a flat dense liquid foundation brush. Be careful to blend only the edges or it just sort of blends away.
Jia Y.
Klang
Review for: Blush Gems more...
This highlighter is the boom! Is so so glowing when I apply on my face! Is so pigmented ! And shimmery! You wouldn’t regret buying these product! Other than that! You can also use it as your eyeshadow or you can apply at your brow bone and looks flawless!!
jessica t.
Port Hope, ON
I read so many great reviews on elf baked highlighter. I am very disappointed with this highlighter, I got the colour moonlight pearl. when I swatched it ..NO pigment at all. Faint amount of sparkle came off but nothing else. E.l.f does have some good products but this is definitely not one of them. Maybe i recieved a bad one.🙁
Amanda P.
yo  encanta lo amoooooo es el color e iluminador favorito en todos los aspectos, mi tono de piel dura muchisimo y me encanta aparte porque se puede ir trabajando es una luz tenue si quieres poco agrega poco si quieres mucho vas agregando mas y mas hasta que des con la luz que deseas y me super super encanta tambien porque es super economico en comparacion con otras marcas. La verdad que elf es super super economico  y una marca muy buena y reconocida me encantaaaaa yo amo esa marcaaa todos sus productos son hiper hiper mega buenos yo los recomiendo
Samantha G.
Parkville, MD
I've had this product for a couple of days now. So far I've used it almost every day, and there are a few things i have learned.
It goes on better with an eyeshadow brush than it does any other brush in my collection. Even then this is a highlighter for beginners and/or people who don't like the look of a bold highlight. However, it is still noticeable in most lighting.
I recommend this highlighter to mainly beginners. Its an easy and cheap starter product.
Jeanny S.
Quezon City
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
The packaging of the product easily gets broken as well as the product itself, I cannot put it on my kikay kit now because it will just make a mess so now I just use it before I leave the house. The highlighter is buildable, I like the highlighting effect it did on my face. I hope the pigment of this product is so fine, I like a highlighter with very fine pigments. The shade that I got is I think looks good on my skin.
Asma S.
Review for: Pink Diamonds more...
So I initially tried scraping the top layer off (which I am now seeing other reviewers said to do) and it did help but I feel like after using it for a couple weeks it needs to be scraped again. Too much hassle for me. I bought this highlighter because it was $3 and I am just starting to use contouring and highlighting so I am trying to play around with them both as cheaply as possible. Now though, I would just go ahead and spend the extra money for a better product that will give me results that I don't have to work so hard for.

Overall, this is a good starting tool - kind of like little girl makeup that you use when you're 6 & have no idea what you're doing. But if you know beforehand what you want out of a highlighter I would not recommend this.

I received a trestique highlighter stick in my birchbox and it was much better quality with a much easier application. I think I will spend the money and purchase that next go around. e.l.f. Cosmetics Baked Highlighter
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.