BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

Sophie H.
Lachine
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
The e.l.f studio baked highlighter in moonlight pearls is sheer. This highlight is not my favorite of e.l.f highlighter. I have to aplly a lot for this highlight to appear on my skin. Maybe the tone is to fair for me, but I have a fair tone skin. I will not recommend it, because e.l.f have better highlighter that this one.
Lily M.
Glasgow
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
This really isn’t a great highlighter to put it bluntly. It doesn’t pick up on the brush whatsoever and therefore gives a very dull finish. I’m not a big fan, however I found that once you get through the top of this, it is a very pigmented highlight on the inside. Otherwise it barely shows up
Ari Lear44447 F.
When I first received this highlighter I was disappointed. The pigment was non existent and I couldn't even get the product to transfer to any of my highlighting brushes, even when I got them a little damp. I knew the pigment was there because I could swatch with my finger and clearly see the shine but it took FORCE. Eventually I took the back of one of my makeup brushes and I smashed an indentation into the pallet. Not sure if it's just the top layer preventing the pigment from coming through, but after I made an indention in the pallet with the end of a makeup brush it goes on flawlessly! So much pigment. So much shine! If you're having trouble try my trick and see if it helps!! <3
Shannon T.
Sudbury, ON
I really do like the color and the Shimmer in this product however I do have to put a little elbow grease in to get the product on my brush but the payoff is worth it and so is the price it is a stunning color I bought pretty much every shade of highlighter bronzer and baked blush that look just like this
Holly C.
Sudbury
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
This highlighter is great for the price. Looks good on my fair skin and it’s not to shimmery. The only down fall is that you have to scrape the top layer off a bit to get the full effect of the product but I mean for the price I can get past that. I would repurchase and recommend to anyone on a budget!
Leanne B.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I recently read reviews online saying this was a dupe for Mac soft and gentle (which is my favourite highlight of all time!) so I picked up moonlight pearl when I was browsing in Superdrug.
When you first swatch this the payoff isn’t great at all! Once you scratch the very thin layer off the top it’s perfect 👌🏼, great payoff. Lovely highlighter, very affordable! Not an exact dupe for Mac soft and gentle but not far off it. At £5 you can’t really go wrong! I would definitely recommend this
alexis h.
i really like this highlighter for the price! it offers a nice glow to the skin. by the end of the day it can look a bit glittery, but that's okay due to the affordability of it. i really want to try out apricot glow even though it might not be the best for my skin shade, oops! (fair/light neutral)
Karla G.
wicklow
Review for: Blush Gems more...
Elf finally came to Ireland. So I grabbed this highlighter in a local pharmacy and am chuffed. At first, I felt a bit let down cos you have to give it a good run with the brush, maybe even damp it a bit? And boom, I'm glowing. I'm really Impressed with it and haven't used any of my other highlighters since I purchased it. I will definitely be buying again. Just make sure to dig deep and use a good bit of product
Aleksandra M.
Dromore
This product was recommended to me through influencer. It is very affordable and gives a beautiful shimmer to the skin. The pan size is very nice. I really enjoyed this elf product and will definitely try some more elf products.
AnaMaria H.
BLINDING A. F. Many prople dont know but baked products are usually used wet for the fuller effect. This highlighter has no payoff if you dont scratch the first layer of product or if you dont use it wet. However, I prefer to scratch it one time and then use it as it is because it's absolutely amazing for the price and it lasts many hrs.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.