BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

hijab b.
el jadida
The e.l.f. Baked Highlighters illuminate the face through subtle micro-shimmer, along with a soft wash of color.  Infused with Vitamin E, plus Jojoba, Sunflower, Apricot and Grape seed oils, they’re also formulated to nourish and hydrate the skin as you wear them. The formula is baked, and can be applied wet for a vibrant effect or dry for sheer pigmentation.

E.l.f.’s Baked Highlighters are currently available in three shades – Pink Diamonds(a cool pink), Blush Gems (a warm, almost bronze-like rose), and the lightest shade, Moonlight Pearls (a warm champagne).  Today, we’re testing out Moonlight Pearls.
Alicia Y.
Mcminnville, OR
I thought this was a dud when I first used it which was disappointing because I had heard tons of people raving about it. Then I saw Jeffery Star talking about how he like it more than a luxury brand highlight. Apparently you have to scrape off the top layer which I did and now I love it! I have been using this highlight daily and it gives a beautiful sheen to the face. Moonlight pearls is my fave.
Katie M.
New waterford , NS
the is such a great affordable highlighter! the pigmentation is great and its long lasting. i believe there is different shades which is good for different skin tones/colors. this product is no more than 5 dollars and you can pick it up pretty much anywheres!
trish g.
Leeds
Review for: Pink Diamonds more...
These baked highlighters all have very frosty finishes, even when applied lightly with a fan brush. The good thing about this is that the highlighting effect is strong, and you don’t need a lot of product to get this result. The down side is that if you have uneven skin, this type of powder will emphasize the uneven finish. It also doesn’t pair well with oily skin.

These also double-duty as eye shadows. If used dry, they give you a translucent wash of frosty color. If you use them wet, they give you a more metallic-frosty finish with a more dense layer of color.fabolous
Belinda A.
Brampton, ON
This is an awesome, awesome highlight for anyone who prefers a more SUBTLE highlight in their routine. It comes off very natural which is nice for those who want a simpler look. The value for dollar is great. Not particularly long lasting, as it lasts only a few hours on me so I wouldn't suggest it for an entire workday but perfect for an evening out to dinner or something like that.
Tasya A.
Malang
MY FAVORITE HIGHLIGHTER SO FAR!! I was struggling with the right highlighter for me, especially with my skin tone. I have typical asian tan skin tone and I was looking for the right color of highlighter that suits it and any look - bold to natural. I tried various highlighters but none met my need but this one from e.l.f. Super pigmented and blend-able , not to mention its color that suits my skin tone. This is that kind of highlighter you want to blind someone's eyes! Y'all will love it :)
Cristina A.
King City
Review for: Moonlight Pearls, Blush Gems more...
If you don't already know, you must scrape the top of this to actually get the highlighing effect! At first I wasn't a fan, not know that, thinking there is literally no highlight. Once you take alayer off and apply with your brush, this is LITERALLY such a beautiful highlight! Lets not even get started on the price!? It's what, $5/6? Super affordable and better than some high end highlighters for sure! This is one drugstore item thats a staple in my collection and I will continue to re-purchase it until its gone!
Latasha-Jade S.
Sowerby , Halifax
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I have never been more disappointed with a highlighter. I ordered it via Superdrug with a few other elf items to try out. The size for one is so small; but I let that go as it was relatively cheap. However, I tried the highlighter and it just didn’t give off much pigment so I apply it several times before I could even get the slightest colour to pop. I even sprayed my brush with Mac fix spray to hopefully get the highlighter to pop, but nothing. Such a shame as the colour in the packaging looked really nice
Sara Z.
Gatineau , QC
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
This highlighter is my favorite since years. The color is unique! Budget friendly and great quality. My addiction to highlighters started with elf. It is easy to apply and long lasting I wear it in both full makeup and natural looking one. The color can be applied with any look and any colors.  smooth, smoky, dark or light.
Adrienne H.
Montreal, QC
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I am not one that wears a lot of makeup and I'm so happy that I discovered this highlighter! Other highlighters were too opaque or had weird undertones that didn't blend well with my skin.  I know nothing about how to apply makeup which is why I love e.l.f.  All of their products are SO easy to use! If you like subtle - this is highlighter you need,
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Meryem S.