BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Does it stay for a long time? I am looking for a highligh...3 Answers
Dulcie B.
Stafford
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
This is a super cheap highlighter. For the value, it’s pretty good - I’ve come across cheap highlighters far worse than this one. But it isnt that great in my experience. I could rub my finger all over it and get pretty much no product - it’s really unpigmented. I rarely use it, but when I do I splatter water in it to make it easier to use. It’s not entirely bad though, as the colour is popping after about 10 layers!
Molly K.
I have only tried two if there highlighters but I love both of them. With pink Dimond I personally use as a blush because it had a light shimmer but the pink shows more and it just looks better as a blush. With moonlight pear when you get it the pigment is very dull, and as much as It may make you cringe you should scratch off the top layer and you will get and amazing highlight of looks natural if you apply a little, it is a very build able product so if you want a more heavy high light you can create it perfectly.
Tia R.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I LOVE this highlighter! I can't believe how good it is for the price ! It looks great on the skin it starts off looking dewy and natural but more applied you can go for something more intense if that's what you like. The only thing I will say is that I don't think it lasts 12 hours but it does really well for such a cheap price and you will also have to scrape the first layer off before getting the pigmentation.
Marklyn W.
Sherwood Park, AB
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I LOVE THIS HIGHLIGHTER!!! The price can’t be beat and the quality is amazing. The packaging is alright. Once you break through/ scrape through the top layer when you first buy it, it becomes really pigmented and blinding! I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good highlighter!! Check that nose highlight tho 😍
Alexandra N.
Gillingham
Review for: Blush Gems more...
Definitely not the best highlighter I've invested in, but definitely worth how cheap it is.
There isn't much pigmentation to the highlighter and you have to layer it on to actually be able to see it, it's okay if you're looking for a more natural look but there's definitely better options available.
I later tried this by adding some fix+ to my brush before using the highlighter and it came out much more pigmented.
Millan
There is a film thing on the top of the product which stops you from experiencing the whole of the shine the first few wears. I used to looove this highlight until I bought a more high end alternative. But this is an amazing product for the price and can still create a beautiful glow in your face (just scratch off the top layer thing first)
Kimberley T.
Emmercompascuum
Review for: Moonlight Pearls, Blush Gems more...
When I first tried these I was very disappointed. There was hardly any product on my face after applying. And when I swatched them I had to rub very hard multiple times. They felt too hard and too baked, not soft at all. But then I swatched them again and the pigment is amazing, especially for the price you are paying. The colors are beautiful. Do just have to scrape the first layer off and then they are amazing.
Kim Jomelle J.
Manila
I have this bLush for months now, though I use this as a highLighter 😁 and I can say that I really love this! 👍 this one is so cheap yet vavavoom! It can be subtle yet very buiLdabLe should you want to build it up for more shiny effect. Btw, mine is in Pink Tastic

Price: very cheap 👍 around 300 pesos or $ 5 - 6

Longetivity: 5 - 6 hours

Will i be repurchasing it again ? Of course! Though this highlight I think can Last you very long time.
Tabitha A.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I wish this was better. It's so affordable, and the initial finger swatch is blinding, but the way it's pressed and formulated does not create the same results after every use. You really have to dig in there to get the product, I almost want to just break it all up and repress it to get the glow I need. Perhaps this would be best for someone looking for a subtle highlight, however, I like to blind.
Lauren J.
Sutherland Close, Bordon
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
Such a beautiful highlighter! What I love it that it isn't filled with glitter but gives a beautiful, natural but wet look sheen. Can be applied softly for a natural glow or layered (with little effort) for a gorgeous wet look, dewy glow! Incredible price. I definitely suggest scraping off the top layer to make this product extra pigmented whicch I have no problem with as the product is so cheap!
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.