BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• How sparkly is this highlighter? I’ve heard many mixed op...6 Answers
  • Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please 13 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time? I am looking for a highligh...3 Answers
Lili C.
I must say I really like this product. I was going through their website and saw that it was only $3 for highlighters so of course I had to buy some. I got them in the shades, blush gems and pink diamonds. Both give out a really nice shimmer and I apply with a highlighting brush to my upper cheeks, tip of my nose and cupids bow. I prefer pink diamonds because of the pink shimmer it gives off.
The only issue and why i'm not giving this a 5 star is because its not as pigmented as I would have hoped. However, it gives off a nice natural shimmer.
member-05035
This product has a beautiful pigment when you first apply it and is super blinding but through the day it does dull a bit but i still really love it! I would recommend.
Haya T.
Review for: Pink Diamonds, Moonlight Pearls, Blush Gems more...
This is such a blinding highlight! If you bought this and you’re reading my review like I’m stupid. Wait! In order for this highlighter to work you must scrap off the top layer. Because of packaging issues elf manufactures most of their baked products with a protective layer. Scrap it off using a card. I did it using a little spoolie brush and it worked. Now I'm not saying you need to go in with a heavy hand, just simply scrape off the top layer. It’s hard to remove the top layer by just simply brushing it off using brushes. After removing the top layer, you get the most blinding highlight! I’ve used all of their highlighters and they’re beautiful..hope I helped!!!❤️❤️❤️ e.l.f. Cosmetics Baked Highlighter
Popa R.
Alba Iulia, Alba
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
It's the best highlighter. It has a beautiful colour for every skin tone. Blends easy and stau a put all day. You can layer it to make a wonderful look or a little swipe on the cheeks is natural. In reality looks like in the photos. I would try another colours but now I have moonlight pearls and is gorgeous. If you apply setting spray on the brush with the highlighter it will blow your mind. I realul recommend it.
Danielle t.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls, Blush Gems more...
So first of all I have to say that if you are even considering buying these, just do it! They are only a few dollars and they are definitely worth it! The pan sizes are a bit smaller than most highlighters, but the dome shape makes up for some lost space. It is definitely needed to scrape off the top layer when you first buy it. I took the back of my tweezers and lightly grated the top layer off. After that, I was so impressed by both Moonlight Pearls and Blush Gems. Obviously the first is more champagne and gems is more pink. I have fair skin and bot these look amazing. You can layer them up and have them more subtle, or blinding. They are even better when they are applied with a damp brush, as they are a baked product.
Ehhdah M.
riyadh, riyadh
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
this is the very first item i bought from e.l.f and later i got addicted to this brans.
pocket friendly? pfft yes
makes you blind = so damn yes
pigmented = hell yes
im pretty much satisfied with all e.l.f items,
i dont stick to one brand, i do purchase products from different brand, but i recomend this? buy this and you will see, thunderlight highlighter in such low price. ♥️
Andrianna A.
Athens
Like all the baked products, the highlighter is also hard. Looking at the product it appears to have chunky glitters and a lot of shimmer. Well, when I took a swatch there were no visible glitter/shimmer only a nice glow. It transferred evenly and could grab a lot of product in one swatch. Being a hard product I thought this would be difficult. I will not say it gives a subtle glow but it shines brightly when applied dry on high points of the face. Staying power is decent. It will stay put for 5-6 hours when applied dry after which it will start fading. If used as a blush topper it seems to stay till the blush lasts. I used wet it as an eye shadow and it stayed for 8-9 hours.
Athena K.
Peterborough , WY
Skin type: Dry, sensitive and reactive combination w. Large pores and hyper pigmentation

Disclaimer: a lot of people say these don't work. You have to scrape off the top layer to get any pigmentation, once you do that you're good to go!

Pros: gorgeous colour for light to medium skin tones

Cons: doesn't apply easily
-doesn't stay on very long (won't last 6 hours on my face which makes me sad because the shade is life..)
-accentuates pores intensely
-like seriously you better use either benefit porefessional or smashbox photo finish
Kayleigh D.
Handforth, Wilmslow
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I bought this highlighter after a lot of people online raving about Elf highlighters. I bought the lightest shade, Moonlight Pearls, as it one the one that suited my skin tone the most. The one I swatched in store had the top layer scraped off and was much more smooth and pigmented than the new one I had bought - however, after swirling my brush around in the product a few times, I got a suitable amount of product on the brush. It gives a nice soft glow that is a little more than natural but in no way the 'blinding' style of highlighter which works well for me for every day. The price is very reasonable and well worth it for the money.
Zhanna K.
New Castle, DE
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
6 stars highlighter for me! You know that feeling when you buy dozens of highlighters from colourpop to becca and you realize that the perfect one costs 3$, og Gosh! It has a perfect colour, it's not too wtite, not too gold. For now this is my personal number 1! e.l.f. Cosmetics Baked Highlighter
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.