BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Does it stay for a long time? I am looking for a highligh...3 Answers
Stacey ✌.
Sault Ste, ON
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
LOVE this. It's seriously the least expensive highlight that I've ever purchased (seriously, a few dollars at Walmart) and I've never gotten as many compliments as I have with this! The first layer is a little tough, I just rubbed it off with a brush and then it was perfect! It glides on and gives a perfect highlight that lasts all day! I've purchased high end highlighters ($25-$65) and they don't even compare to this one! Seriously, try it!
Tina P.
Longueuil , QC
ELF Baked highlighter in moonlight pearls is the perfect highlight for the upcoming gorgeous sunny summer days. Affordable, smooth, and bendable e.l.f. Cosmetics Baked Highlighter ray of light beam for your cheekbones, Cupid's bow & nose. I LOVE this product
Jenna O.
Cormack, AR
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
This is the first highlighter that I have purchased, and I like it. It is somewhat pigmented, but not as much as others that I have seen. I have found it easy to apply and easy to blend. As a new user of highlight, this is an easy one to use, but also doesn't give too much highlight, but of course, is buildable. I would definitely buy this again.
emma h.
Keswick, IA
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I LOVE this highlighter. It’s super affordable and the payoff is incredible. It’s so pigmented and looks great on my skin. It’s very soft and I use it not only for a highlighter but it doubles as a great eyeshadow. I recommend it for anyone looking for a cheap but amazing highlighter.
Julia S.
Haverhill
This is not very pigmented but i did hear you have to scratch the surface first to get more product. For the price it is worth it, although I probably won't be buying again. I will use this one till it runs out though.
Julissa
I tried this for the first time yesterday and honestly I am so impressed with the pigmentation. I put it on in the morning and after my 9 hour shift it was still very pigmented and lasted strong my whole shift. However I did not give it 5 stars because it seems when you first swatch it, it has sort of a layer you have to scrape off before getting any pigmentation. Over all an awesome product. e.l.f. Cosmetics Baked Highlighter
fatima el batoul b.
Review for: Pink Diamonds, Moonlight Pearls, Blush Gems more...
This is the most beautiful product ever, it can be a really nice settle highlight or if it can be a really blinding. I totally recommend this product the only thing I don't like is that you do have to scrap of the first layer to have it really pigmented. Also this is a total dupe for the MAC soft and gentle and if you have been wanted to try the MAC soft and gentle but don't have enough ,oney or your scared it would be good, then try the elf baked highlighters!!!
Glenda B.
I love this! It's so cheap and it's great especially for that price! I have really light skin and I find the golden colour to be perfect of me. When I first opened it I wasn't too impressed but I took the time to scrape the top layer off and that seemed to make it swatch and go on a lot better. It does seem really dry but I find that doesn't translate to my face at all. I apply with a brush and that works perfect for me.
Cailea L.
Hamilton, ON
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I wanted to love this product because of the price but it honestly just disappointed me. It was impossible to get any pigment until the top layer was accidentally broken off by my 2 year old and even then it barely makes any impact on your overall appearance. It doesn't pick up well on a brush and I just really didn't like this highlighter. I've used better products for the same price and I wont be buying this one again.
Laurel T.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
For the price...yeeeeeessss! I got this in a half-off elf sale so i think it was actually $1.50. I keep it in my work makeup kit for after-work events. It performs and looks as good as a $30 Sephora highlighter, i have no idea how elf create great products so cheaply! Some people complain of not being able to get pigment from this but, since it's baked, you may need to scrape off the top layer when you first get it.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.