BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

Janiza B.
south america
10000000000000% Reccomend ! It is AMAZING ! You glow like from one swipe and its amazinggggggggggg oh my lord
Kristeena I.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
Its really inexpensive. It gave me a pretty natural sun kissed glow. I got many compliments when I wore it out.
Eryka S.
Ocala, FL
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
Great! It is blinding and has the perfect shimmer! It is amazing on all skin types however it is a bit hard to get some color pay off and need to dig your finger / brush to get some color on the skin. It is definitely worth the price and recommend it to any beginners!
Emilie R.
Martinez, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
honestly it's very chalky and didn't work very well even when i used a damp brush to apply it kinda a let down but it was really cheap so I can't say much
Bekah T.
Bethel Park PA
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
THIS HIGHLIGHTER IS AMAZING!!!!!! It has amazing pigment. However you do have to take off the first layer since it is a baked highlighter. The formula is a really good. I would most definitely recommend this highlighter, for sure!
Cristina m.
Odessa, TX
These highlighters are super great. Really pigmented and super affordable as well. They're not as bright as the high end ones but it'll do for that price
Natalie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
There is a slight film on top, but beyond that is a beautiful highlighter! It is super easy to blend and apply. It is good for all skin types. I love this highlighter so much and creates a great glow. You can also build it up for a perfect shine. I recommend this product to anybody, especially with the perfect low price for the quality.
Desiree S.
San Antonio , TX
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I actually really love this highlighter for the cost. E.l.f. is EXCELLENT for the price. I got Moonlight Pearls which I thought popped really well on my skin (surprisingly). I just use my fingers instead of a brush to apply it. Overall, I'd buy it again/in a different color.
Erika W.
Layton, UT
I love this highlighter. I have it in the shade Moonlight Pearls and it gives me just the right amount of shine
Alyssa T.
Rome, NY
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I bought this online with high hopes and I was very disappointed. When I first went to use it I got zero payoff so I read if you scrape the top layer off you'll be all set, I did that and still even digging into it I got barely any payoff. It was only a few dollars luckily but I got nothing out of it.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.