BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• How sparkly is this highlighter? I’ve heard many mixed op...6 Answers
  • Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please 13 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time? I am looking for a highligh...3 Answers
Camari C.
Review for: Pink Diamonds, Blush Gems more...
I absolutely love this product!!! I brought this product from there website. I love there highlights!!! Theres so many different shades of I've tried a couple of them and haven't been disappointed yet it's a nice natural highlight its not much and not to little its perfect!!
Cassie M.
Kernersville , NC
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
Love this highlighter for the price. Only thing is that you have to scrape the top with your finger to get the product to work and you have to spray your brush with water but that’s fine with me! Once you do that, it’s like a high end highlighter! It’s beautiful. I recommend.
Shavon W.
Kinston, NC
I would watch YouTube videos by the boatload (still do) and everyone was always putting on highlighter and it was beautiful. I didn't want to chance anything so I purchased this one and I'm glad I did. It is so beautiful and gives the effect I was going for and if I want to be blinding then I add more. I get so many compliments when I have it on.
Kaylee S.
Ashdown
Review for: Apricot Glow more...
I have bought many elf products and all of the “baked” items seem to just not cut it. The pigmentation is very weak and not very good. I can even just test it with my finger and it doesn’t really come off. I much prefer their e.l.f. Illuminating Palette that has much better pigmentation for all skin tones.
mackenzie o.
Hillsboro, OH
Review for: 3 Pack e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Baked Highlighter 83704 Moonlight Pearls more...
This highlight is pretty, works fine, and is a great price so I would recommend at least trying but I don’t personally like baked products so I bought this but only used it a couple times. Baked products aren’t for me personally but if you like them I recommend trying this.
Rachel N.
Kansas City
This highlighter is ok but I had a tough time even getting enough out to use. I ended up rubbing the top layer with my finger and could get some off that way. But it is really sheer to the point where it doesn’t look like I even have anything on. I wouldn’t buy it again.
Linzel S.
Canyon
Review for: Pink Diamonds, Moonlight Pearls more...
I will never find a highlight that pops are gorgeously as these two. These baked highlighters are kind on your wallet and easy to get while still bringing bright shine with a long lasting wear. These are cheap dupes of more pricey highlighters. Absolutely beautiful finish
Jocelyn G.
Cincinnati, OH
SCRAPE THE TOP LAYER OFF!! It is super hard and impossible to use, but once you get inside it is on par with Becca highligher. The formula is amazing. It has a little fallout, but the packaging combats that very nicely. The colors are very shiny with little glitter.
Isha B.
Review for: Pink Diamonds more...
In order to really get to the pigmented product you need to scrape of the surface as the finishing causes for less product to be picked up. Once you can access the pigment it is a smooth formula, competitive to that of Becca’s. It is not streaky or powdery. Great value!
Ajia L.
Although I really like the finish and the price point. I really wish you did not have to scrape off the top, as it is waste of product. It definitely gives a nice glow for such a cheap product.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.