BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

Debora V.
Corona, CA
Review for: Pink Diamonds more...
Love this highlight powder. Gives a wam glow. Can build up heavier or worn more subtle. Shimmer finish. Great value for price.
minerva c.
Boise, ID
Purchased at: Walmart
I have the moonlight pearls and I love it. It only cost me about $3 and some change but it's awesome. Totally worth owning it!
Maria H.
It gives me the brightest highlight specially when I use it with my fix++ I also use it to brighten the inner corner of my eye
Kristine P.
LONG BEACH, CA
Settle highlights .affordable but you need to really dig in there to get the pigment that you want.not my favorite but its ok.
Lauralynn B.
Rio Vista
Great brand, Affordable. Goes on great. Long lasting. Great shine. I will be buying this again. It's more sheer on me at least.
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
This is a great suttle highlight. I don't like it personally for me but you have to scrape the tip off to even get any pigment.
novelyn g.
United States
This makes me glow I love it and it makes me shine soooo much and it works even if the sun isn't shining. And is soooo smooth.
Allison B.
Tumwater
I love this stuff. It's so shimmery and the color I have looks almost like a natural blush. I would recommend this to everyone.
Korey F.
Cochran, GA
Review for: Blush Gems more...
It’s a little chunky at first but it’s a pretty highlight for a decent price, I’ve heard scratching off the top makes it better
Lizeth A.
I love this one. Personally I recommend scratching the top layer off before using it because the top layer isn’t that pigmented
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.