BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

Maggie O.
Belle Mead, NJ
Review for: Other more...
For the price, this is definitely not bad.  You do have to remove the top sprayed on layer to get to the product, but you get a fairly nice pigmentation that is definitely buildable!
Allyson K.
Brewerton, NY
Review for: Blush Gems more...
I much prefer a lighter highlight, just due to my darker skin tone in the summer! It is highly pigmented, which many people prefer. However, the highly pigmented shimmer and darker “highlight” does not look the best on me. The only downfall is that I mistakenly grabbed too dark of a shade, otherwise I don’t see any problems with this product.
Haley.♥ R.
Banks, OR
Really reflective and pigmented, which was way more than what I was expecting from elf. Very budget friendly and long lasting. Nice and shimmery, has nice pink champagne undertones. I would absolutely recommend to others!
Sara T.
Cleveland, TN
It’s fine. I have to put in a lot of effort to get much on my brush. The texture in the pan is funky... the only way I can describe it is “scratchy”. It’s cute though. Just a little strange. Good in a pinch.
Hanna O.
I think that this is a really pretty highlight, one of the better ones from the drugstore. This one is a little more pink that gold and is pretty shimmery. I think it is in between glowy and blinding which I like. It doesn't emphasize texture or anything like that, it just creates a nice simple highlight. Plus, it's super cheap, you can't go wrong!
Kalea C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I overall enjoyed this product. It had a more champagne undertone. It worked great with my skin tone. It this the pigmentation was nice. It was not long lasting. I would buy again though, because of the price.
Maria D.
Dorchester, MA
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
The only reason I don’t give it ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️, it’s because I can only wish it wasn’t backed. But it is gorgeous when you put on, and it stays on. The price is $4 each😁. If I recommend it I really recommended ❤️.
Andrea S.
Fallston, MD
I bought this highlighter bc it was inexpensive and I was pleasantly surprised! I absolutely love the beautiful glow it gives and often use it as eyeshadow as well. I will definitely be purchasing this again!
karen h.
Sparta
Review for: Apricot Glow more...
This highlighter is probably one of my favorites. It is really easy to apply and it’s good for oily skin. It’s also a really good natural highlighter if you have a medium skin tone. I would totally recommend!
Pinkie S.
Columbus, MS
Review for: Blush Gems more...
I have been using this highlighter for literal years, and I am STILL in love! You get a gorgeous shimmery finish for only $4??? I obviously apply to my cheekbones, but it truly pops on the inner corners of my eyes. Easily blends and not powdery like some other highlighters. AND this highlighter LASTS. Definitely worth the purchase!
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.