BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

Nikki M.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
This is great highlighter! The only thing I would prefer with this is to scrape off the first layer to give you a more glowy look bc it worked so much better for me that way. I would defiantly buy this again
Jazmin R.
Gardena, CA
By fan of elf products affordable and long lasting. When I want to go for an everyday look I use this product. I like it shimmery so you can see it in any angle. Con its only one color and not every store has baked highlighters. Checkout the elf store for more products
Courtney C.
Phoenix, AZ
Oh my Lord! This gives you such an amazing glow and doesn't make you look to do it gives you the perfect balance between looking oily but helsel a oily. It is fantastic and I give it a 10 out of 10.
Yanin P.
Redwood City , CA
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
Me encanta porque pigmenta súper bonito aparte de que brilla como si fuera oro, pareciera que traigo uno de los iluminadores más caros cuando en realidad está súper económico :) lo volvería a comprar
Aaliyah M.
Review for: Blush Gems more...
Very bright in love with it . Lasts all day weather it's a long hot day or a chill day . Easy to blend on your face. Pro  settle for everyday look or buildable. It has pink undertone for a pink makeup look. I will buy it over and over because it is very very affordable.
Asia A.
Denham Springs, LA
Definitely my favorite highlight!! I love the color! The only bad thing is I wouldn't use it for when you want to put extra it will look like you have lots of blush where you don't need it!!
Kimmi M.
Whitman
Horrible, so chalky and is annoying you have to scrap off the top layer to the get the product to work, I think that is ridiculous, it's decent once you get the first layer off but if you don't want to do that just don't buy it
Ana P.
San Jose
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
Rating this product 4 stars only because I have to scrape the top layer to be able to get more shine. I love how this highlight looks on my skin. Very pigmented. I would recommend and repurchase.
Crystal
One of my favorite highlighters of all time ! I usually get moonlight pearl. It lasts me all day and I get so many compliments. It is buildable so you can blind as you please! I buy it every single time I'm at target it's $3!!!
Danielle G.
Hollywood, CA
Very pretty color. Very affordable. It stays on all day and very easy to blend. I apply it after my setting powder and before my matte setting spray. I would buy again and recommend it to others.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.