BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• How sparkly is this highlighter? I’ve heard many mixed op...6 Answers
  • Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please 13 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time? I am looking for a highligh...3 Answers
Dora M.
It's a nice decent highlighter and it's inexpensive. I do recommend you scrape off the top layer and then start to use it or else it'll seem like the product isn't pigmented.
Emily C.
Shawnee, Kansas
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I love this highlighter because of how well it highlights my skin. Its not to glittery but more shimmery. It doesn't excentuate any texture but doesn't stay on all day. I think that its good for all skin tones and I would buy it again.
Trinity M.
Scranton, PA
Great cheap highlighter with decent pigment. It's a nice one to wear to my job everyday so I can save my pricier highlighter on for date nights, going out, and special occasions
Kaila F.
Sheffield Lake, OH
I have no complaints with these highlighters, beautiful colors, beautiful pigmentation. You get a decent amount of product for the price, and they blend out really easily
Kaci C.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
This highlighter works okay, when I first purchased it I was not impressed, the product would not work properly I had to scrape a couple of layers off before it would work.
Anahy N.
Review for: Pink Diamonds more...
I have decided to pick this up when I ran out of my holy grail. Although not as long lasting this gives the perfect color. Dewy and champagne it is perfect for my olive skin tone. Love this product!
Allie L.
Carrollton, GA
Been using this for about 6 months it's pretty good. I use a wet blender to actually apply and a brush for above lip n tip of nose. It's a very pretty pigment and would definitely recommend it.
Sukhpreet S.
East Elmhurst, NY
This highlighter is the bomb.com. I spray a little bit of fix plus and then apply this on my face and it gives the most blinding finish. It is a little bit chalky but compared to the price value I think it's awesome!
Rosy B.
Valencia, CA
I haven't really been much for trying elf highlighters, but I really did enjoy this product! I love the easy application and my cheeks glow really well! I love the color
Archadia B.
Shepherds town
This is a really bad highlighter it doesn't come off on the brush. And when a little bit comes off on your finger it's all chalky. But I would like to try a different E.L.F. highlighter
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.