BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

Erin S.
Dublin, OH
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
Horrible. Absolutely horrible. I even scrapped off the top layer like many people said to do and it was still so bad. It's not pigmented at all and it's like chunky glitter dust. You can get way better highlighters for the same price from Wet and Wild.
Kat A.
I love elf products! I have the blush gems highlighter. I love it. I've bought like 2 of them already. I'm on my second one. Very affordable and great pigmentation! So pretty! Like a champagne color. Def recommend this!
Giana F.
TURLOCK, CA
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I love this highlighter. I use this when I want to have a natural glow. This color is absolutely beautiful and honestly you do get a lot of product. This product can be easy to find, but it is popular so its always lucky to know when stores restock.
drea 💃.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Other more...
For a drug store brand, this highlight gives the glow of a highlight you would buy at Sephora. I use this daily for both dewy looks and glowing looks. I definitely recommend for people who are obsessed with highlight and saving a good amount of money.
Luis V.
Atwater, CA
Omg can I just start with omg. The highlighter was super Pigmented and looked just amazing on my face. And the best part of all is that it cost me only four dollars that my local drugstore. It were well and was long-lasting, and I definitely recommend the others use it.
Shannon Z.
I enjoy this blush because it is cheap and works really well. I don't have pale skin but I'm not tan either but it works well for my skin. It works well if you don't want much color or if you want a lot of color, it just depends on how much you apply.
Ally M.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
INCREDIBLE. BLINDING. SICKENING. This is a fabulous highlighter!!! But don't forget to get rid of the top layer!!! For some reason because it's baked you kinda have to wipe over the it the first time you use it to reveal the pigment and then it's there forever. So worth it! Underpriced honestly
Carissa T.
I have 2 of these baked highlighter I just got them 2 months ago and I'm in love it's my favorite highlighter lasts all day! Very pigmented ! My go too highlighter I will forever buy this product, for only 3$?!? Must have
Shushanik K.
This is my favorite drugstore highlighter because if u wanted a small amount of highlight its good. Also if you wet your finger or use fix+ it is really pigmented. So sad that this product isn't in the influenster beauty awards:( maybe next year:)
Angelica K.
Oxnard, CA
Review for: Blush Gems more...
At first it was hard to get a good amount of product and it felt really hard and I would have to really scratch my brush on the Product so I let it sit in my drawer for a while but o just swatched it today and it gave a beautiful color and glow
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.