BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please 13 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time? I am looking for a highligh...3 Answers
Courtney C.
Phoenix , AZ
Oh my Lord! This gives you such an amazing glow and doesn't make you look to do it gives you the perfect balance between looking oily but helsel a oily. It is fantastic and I give it a 10 out of 10.
Aaliyah M.
Review for: Blush Gems more...
Very bright in love with it . Lasts all day weather it's a long hot day or a chill day . Easy to blend on your face. Pro  settle for everyday look or buildable. It has pink undertone for a pink makeup look. I will buy it over and over because it is very very affordable.
Ana P.
San Jose
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
Rating this product 4 stars only because I have to scrape the top layer to be able to get more shine. I love how this highlight looks on my skin. Very pigmented. I would recommend and repurchase.
Crystal
One of my favorite highlighters of all time ! I usually get moonlight pearl. It lasts me all day and I get so many compliments. It is buildable so you can blind as you please! I buy it every single time I'm at target it's $3!!!
Nikki M.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
This is great highlighter! The only thing I would prefer with this is to scrape off the first layer to give you a more glowy look bc it worked so much better for me that way. I would defiantly buy this again
Ericka Z.
Van Nuys, CA
As everyone says, if yours doesn't work, scrape the top layer off and the absolute greatness will come out. These are literally so slept on. A few of the shades i have are brighter than becca.
Belen R.
Dallas
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
This affordable highlighter looks so natural! I don't like having heavy make up looks so this is perfect for me. I wish It could be more pigmented, but it does the work. I would buy it again!
Annabelle G.
Chicago,IL
This highlighter I've used for the longest and wa some of my first highlighters I've owned. This highlighter has good pigmentation and I'd say this highlighter is a good drugstore highlighter.
Chelsea L.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
Great highlighter for starters! It is a very pretty color and the price you can't beat. It is less pigmented than what I was expecting but it is very buildable. I would recommend this product.
Jenna G.
The container was smaller than expected. The product had a blinding finger search however when I did use a brush it was extremely difficult for product to come on the brush. I tried it again with several other brushes but it wouldn't budge. But finger application worked fine and was definitely a great highlight
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.