BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

Alejandra &.
Review for: Blush Gems more...
This is my favorite drug store primer. I use this most of the time. I love how it applys on easy. But I don’t really like that it makes my pores and acne more noticeable. I would recommend it for people with a non-acne face.
MacKenzie W.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Review for: Pink Diamonds more...
Love the colors and hues however this doesn't stay very well, super shimmery but not staying, best for tanned to medium skin, easy to blend, and works well with elf brand brushes, I'd buy again because I like cheaper end makeup.
Lindsay D.
Pennsauken, NJ
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
Super pretty highlighter, easily built to blinding! No glitter, just sheen, it's pretty long lasting, and so affordable! Just make sure you scrape off the top coating, I thought this was a waste of $, at first. But I LOVE IT!
alyssa w.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
Absolutely gorgeous highlighter that compares to much for expensive counterparts, beautiful wet or dry and blinding. Won't move your makeup underneath and can be used as a natural glow or a blinding focus point. Would recommend to all ladies and fellas looking for an inexpensive blinding highlight
Ashley G.
Fresno, CA
Love these highlighters! They never leave me looking chalky and they give off a great shine. I found the best way to use it is to first use setting spray and then apply it. Would highly recommend especially for how low the price is.
Candas H.
Ragland, AL
For a drugstore highlight this is amazing. It is also a dupe for a highend highlight and does the same thing. I've bought it twice now and absolutely adore it. Will definitely buy again.
Ashley E.
Honolulu, HI
Review for: Blush Gems more...
When I say my face was highlighted to the gods! Girl. Aliens could see me! I was putting this on just waiting for my abduction. It works best if you scrape off the top layer of product just a little, just enough to get it started, ya know? And then, BLINDING.
Melissa B.
Palm beach gardens
This has been the first highlighter that I had ever bought. After the first use I found that the product works better after scraping the top layer off of the highlighter. It lasts all day and makes my skin feel so soft.
Jayleen S.
Kissimmee fl.
When I first bought it I was so confused about what all the rave was about. It gave me no pigmentation and felt rock solid. But I watched a review and one girl said to scrape off the top layer so that's expensive what I did and now it works great. I would definitely recommend this product and it's cheap.
Ana K.
New York
Review for: Pink Diamonds, Blush Gems more...
These look amazing, like these are blinding. The only bad part is that it's small and packaging isn't the best. I dropped my pink  diamonds highlight but it works better than ever. Just remember to scratch  the top layer
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.