BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

Hannah H.
Lino Lakes, MN
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I am in love with this highlighter. I found it watching Jefferee Star and he loved it. It gives off such a glow and is so blinding. It is super cheap as well and affordable. This is my favorite drug store highlighter and nothing can beat it. Buy it!
Catherine S.
This was my very first time using a highlighter and when I say it's truly amazing and it works wonders the smell is great the book is phenomenal I love the extra pop that gives my face
Kara K.
Plains, PA
This product is absolutely beautiful! Moonlight pearls is my favorite drugstore highlighter. You will definitely have to scrape off a little from the top to get good color pay off. It's a vanilla-ish shade so it will look best on lighter skin tones.
Maria M.
Not only do I love this brand because it's cruelty but also because of these highlighters. They are amazibg. The pigments are like high end. These look beautiful when switched and when applied to the skin. Great product and will continue to buy these.
Eliana J.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I LOVE THIS HIGHLIGHTER. It works really effectively and was so cheap. I recommend it to all my friends and will keep buying it for the foreseeable future. I looked at so many companies and couldn't find a highlighter I was happy with until this one!
Madison M.
Spring, TX
The highlighter is amazing. The price is outstanding as well. It stays on all day and gives my cheeks a nice glow. I also use this to highlight my legs and chest area. It works wonders!
Shannon Z.
I enjoy this blush because it is cheap and works really well. I don't have pale skin but I'm not tan either but it works well for my skin. It works well if you don't want much color or if you want a lot of color, it just depends on how much you apply.
Katty B.
Hawthorne , CA
I have this highlighter but in the shade Moonlight and it is sooooo beautiful! II have light-medium type of skin tone but I am pretty sure this highlight will look great on anyone.
Hannah C.
Floyd, IA
I really like these highlighters. They are more sheer and not for someone who wants a shining glow to their face. They are kindof dry, that is the only down sides. You would need a really scratchy brush to get color payoff
Sinead Q.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I remember being so excited to finally find this in my local target and try it out. I had heard so much about it. But man was I disappointed. Hardly any pigment, you had to press hard and rub two too many times to even get the slightest bit of color.
Ellese w.
How sparkly is this highlighter? I’ve heard many mixed opinions on it
Jennifer B.
Jonesboro, AR
I notice the pigment is not that good. Any tips? I don't know if I should wet it, scrape it, or what?
Stefania B.
CLUJ NAPOCA
I just bought the e.l.f. Cosmetics Baked Highlighter but it doesn't have any pigmentation and it's not glowy eighter. I've read you have to scrach the top layer off or use a wet brush so which one do you do? You scrach the top layer or do you just apply it with a wet brush?
Suzanne C.
Is this a good highlighter for the cheeks?
Deanna L.
I've heard that these are very good.. are they very pigmented though?