BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

Maria M.
Not only do I love this brand because it's cruelty but also because of these highlighters. They are amazibg. The pigments are like high end. These look beautiful when switched and when applied to the skin. Great product and will continue to buy these.
Luis V.
Atwater, CA
Omg can I just start with omg. The highlighter was super Pigmented and looked just amazing on my face. And the best part of all is that it cost me only four dollars that my local drugstore. It were well and was long-lasting, and I definitely recommend the others use it.
Katty B.
Hawthorne , CA
I have this highlighter but in the shade Moonlight and it is sooooo beautiful! II have light-medium type of skin tone but I am pretty sure this highlight will look great on anyone.
Sandra M.
reno, NV
Review for: Blush Gems more...
I'm not all about a blinding highlight so this one was perfect! It is more of a natural highlight and can be difficult to work with at first but for the price??? It's worth the struggle, at least for me. I bought it about 6 months ago and still haven't ran out lol.
Eliana J.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I LOVE THIS HIGHLIGHTER. It works really effectively and was so cheap. I recommend it to all my friends and will keep buying it for the foreseeable future. I looked at so many companies and couldn't find a highlighter I was happy with until this one!
Hannah C.
Floyd, IA
I really like these highlighters. They are more sheer and not for someone who wants a shining glow to their face. They are kindof dry, that is the only down sides. You would need a really scratchy brush to get color payoff
Shushanik K.
This is my favorite drugstore highlighter because if u wanted a small amount of highlight its good. Also if you wet your finger or use fix+ it is really pigmented. So sad that this product isn't in the influenster beauty awards:( maybe next year:)
Shannon Z.
I enjoy this blush because it is cheap and works really well. I don't have pale skin but I'm not tan either but it works well for my skin. It works well if you don't want much color or if you want a lot of color, it just depends on how much you apply.
Ashley K.
Towson, MD
I'm not a huge fan. It doesn't last long and takes a lot to actually get it seen on the face. Many other brands that would be more beneficial. Maybe it's better for darker skin tones because I'm more on the pale side and it isn't very great.
Mindy L.
Ashaway, RI
Review for: Blush Gems more...
This highlighter is beautiful. It's so affordable, blend able, and easy to find. I'd suggest trying it out especially if you're not willing to commit to an expensive highlighter.
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
I recently bout this and it's super dry! -_- I tried swatching it but it was so dry that it didn't even transfer onto my finger wth? Anyone have an idea on what to do or should I just return it?
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
Is this used for highlighter, blush or both? It is pigmented? Not chalky?
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
I've heard A lot about this baked highlighter and just bought some , but haven't tried it out yet. What should I expect from it?
Natalia M.
Ottawa, ON
Why does my elf highlighter give no color?
Ivette D.