BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please 13 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time? I am looking for a highligh...3 Answers
Callie R.
Galax, VA
This is one of my favorite highlighters. It stays on forever and gives you such a bright glow, which is made even brighter with a setting spray. It works best when you scrape off the top layer and use with a fan brush/ tapered highlighting brush.
Adriana R.
Was disappointed when I got this highlighter. I usually love love love E.L.F but they missed the mark on this one. It is so dry! Had to scrape off the 1st layer and it worked a little better but really E.L.F I have to waste product to get to the not so fabulous highlighter?
Bebe A.
I love this highlight. It is simple and subtle and doesn't draw too much attention. I use a wet brush to apply because if it was dry, it would pick up as well. The only problem I had with this highlighter was that I had to scrape off the top or else I wouldn't pick up any product
Britany N.
Humble, TX
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I am so excited about this I'm so impressed on the shine it leaves it's so beautiful I highly recommend this I heard that you had to scrape off the top of this but I didn't it was so pigmented and feels great on the skin it's so awesome
Pamela C.
Milwaukee, WI
This highlighter is the best. I find this highlighter the best because it makes your face glow which that's amazing but I would 100% recommend this e.l.f highlighter to y'all. Just give it a try and you'll love it.
Sarah P.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
This is my absolute favorite highlighter. I pack it on and use it on my cheeks, nose, Cupid’s bow, and occasionally on my eyes. I prefer this over all of my high end highlighters. This product is perfect once you scrape off the top layer
Kristin D.
Austin, TX
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
E.l.f is always a great brand, if only for the price. This highlighter is a great color, and it makes a great, subtle shimmer. If you're looking for something super intense, this may not be for you, but for a natural look it's beautiful.
Kayja E.
Springfield , MA
Review for: Blush Gems more...
I was really surprised that this was such a good highlighter. I don't use this as a highlighter I like to use it as a eye shadow. But this is so beautiful. It's very pigmented you can use it wet or dry. It's very affordable. I highly recommend.
Kaitlyn B.
Bridgeport, AL
These highlighters are gorgeous, and they seem like they would be good for any skin type. I gave it 4 starts because you have to scratch off the top layer to get the full effect of the pigmentation, but after that, they're beautiful!
For beginners, it is definitely a nice starter highlight! stays on for a good amount of time doesn't have too much shimmer. the product is very buildable, you could achieve a very strong bright highlight very quickly! i also believe it would look best on light skin tones.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.