BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please 13 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time? I am looking for a highligh...3 Answers
Janie E.
Donna , TX
I didn't really like this highlight. It's so hard!! It's great if you want a settle highlight but I just can't get over how weird the formula is. What I did was scrape off the top layer and it's a little better now.
Avery B.
Wendell, NC
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I use this highlight every day because I love it! It applies very well with a wet brush or your finger. It is very shimmery and isn’t too bold for an everyday look. I would recommend this if you are looking for a good (but subtle) highlight for a good price!
Taylor C.
Lancaster, MA
Review for: Blush Gems more...
I love this highlight so much it is so good and creamy. It is very easy to blend out on the skin. I love it a lot. I think it is buildable to a certain level. It is very long lasting on my skin in particular. I would buy it again in different colors as well.
Kristen B.
Millburn, NJ
Review for: Blush Gems more...
Like every other review says, you have to take off the top layer. I think they do it to preserve the item, You don't need to scrape it off, I used tape or a very coarse brush to get that first layer off. The product is great and so cheap. You can't go wrong!
Tristen R.
I'm sure if you've used this you already know but this is an AMAZING highlighted. For only three dollars it gives you blinding cheekbones. It's so pretty and for only three dollars. I prefer this over most and recommend it to anyone searching for a highlighter
Mia E.
Jacksonville
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
My favorite highlighter. Perfectly compact so it’s easily carried around. Best for medium skin tones. Highly pigmented, but the first layer needs to be scraped off. Best color payout when applied with a damp beauty blender. Always recommend this to my friends
jackie h.
Butler, PA
This product is a great highlighter. This was my first highlighter to experiment with. It's very shimmery and because it's elf brand it's super affordable. I think it works best for olive skin tones.
Kirstin L.
Review for: Pink Diamonds more...
The e.l.f baked highlighter is an okay buy for me. The color of it is more of a blush color. I shouldn't have bought a pink highlighter because it comes out just like a glittery blush. It isn't pigmented unless you scrape off the top layer. I would not buy this color again but I'd be glad to buy another color to try.
Olivia M.
Dallas, TX
Love this stuff. Great payoff at a not so expensive price. Lots of variety & can be purchased at just about anywhere. Long lasting, shiny but not overly. Would definitely recommend it!
Liliana G.
I don't really like this product as a highlighter because it's too pink for my skintone. I usually use it as a base on my lid for an everyday look and it makes my eyes glow! I am in love with it as an eyeshadow for sure and will be using it more often.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.