BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Does it stay for a long time? I am looking for a highligh...3 Answers
Ariel C.
Minneapolis , MN
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
This highlight is amazing when you wet it. Since it is baked it starts off very sheer. After you add a few drops of water it becomes very pigmented and the glow is phenomenal! The price is cheap. The wear lasts all day and you can go from a light glow to Hello Gorgeous in seconds.
Chelsea A.
Keyes, CA
This highlighter is perfect if you want something bright but not blinding! When I bought it their was no pigmentation at all it felt fake, but then I scraped the top off and BAM their was pigmentation, for a more intense look I suggest spraying the brush after picking up some highlighter with it
Giovani F.
riverview
Literally doesn't come off the pan. It's better to wet the brush when using the product but it's not that well. The price is to die for but the quality isn't great. P.s. Taking off the top layer before putting your brush on it will help the brush pick a lot more product up
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I love how this glows on my skin! I watched a lot of YouTube videos and I knew that I needed to rub off the top protective coating before trying to actually use it. That's definitely the trick for the "baked" products 😊 they have a great pigment and a little goes a long way.
Jenny S.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
This is awful. I don’t know if I got the bad one of the batch, but it is baked down so hard that I can’t even scrape my nail on it to get some loose product. I can’t even tell you what the pigment or color is like, because even when I drag my finger across this, nothing comes off.
Lauryn S.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
YALL DO NOT MISS THIS..!!!
Its 3$ and I buy 50$ highlighters so try me🙆 this over a Jeffree highlighter or on ur face during a no
Makeup day shakes me! best for any skin of course there are different shades and I prefer a white one over my King Tut highlighter.10/10 best effect scrape the base "layer" off and be hold.
Colette O.
Torrance, CA
I'm obsessed with this product! A lot of beauty bloggers don't like these highlighters because they said there isn't any pigment! But since it's a baked product sometimes the top layer hardens ! So scrape the top layer and you'll have an amazingly PIGMENTED and BLINDING highlight
Monique L.
230 fountain st ne grand rapids MI
I seriously recommend the elf studio baked highlighter to all the ladies out there who love highlighter. I love it I have the rose gold highlighter and I truly love the outcome of it. As much as I use it, it never finishes I love how it's affordable to buy.highly recommend
Gabi G.
These highlighters are amazing ! I have the shade moonlight pearls and it gives a "natural" glowy highlight! It's more of an everyday highlight! The best way to use these is to scrap off the top layer of the product and it will work amazing ! Definitely worth the price !
Joselyn B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This was actually my first highlighter and for a low end brand, its so good. The color really pops and actually has a nice glowing effect. I would buy so many of these since they are a bit small and cheap to get. Its really good for the price and for being a low end brand.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.