BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

Mary O.
Sunbury, OH
Review for: Pink Diamonds more...
I was not impressed with this particular elf product. I am a long time elf user and I love their products. This particular product was too much for my fair skin. I would not but again personally but will continue to support elf.
Selena V.
Splendora , TX
I've been looking for a good highlighter for a while. I stumbled on this one online and saw that it was a dupe for a high end one. I decided to buy it. It is beautiful and does what its supposed to. You do have to scratch the top layer to get more pigmentation. Even with that I highly recommend it. One of my favorites!
Cassie W.
It's a decent highlighter for places like the brow bone or cheek bone. But I'd avoid the chin, upper lip, nose and forehead. It can leave the face looking way to shiny. I personally prefer matte highlighters for those regions.
Lillie M.
Battle Ground, WA
I have the highlighter in the shade moonlight pearls and I love it. When I first tried if I did not like it but I read somewhere that if you scrape off the top layer it works better and it deffinitly does. And if you wet your brush it works even better. And its only $3! e.l.f. Cosmetics Baked Highlighter
Katilynn S.
Arlington , TX
Review for: Pink Diamonds more...
I ordered this to try it and I wasn't that happy with it. It was hard to get on the brush and it was also hard to see if it were on my face. I say for $3 you don't get that amazing product. I wouldn't be recommended to people.
Rachel P.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Pink Diamonds more...
Everyone loves elf for once reason -it's great quality for a fantastic deal! so, having purchased my elf blush for only a few dollars I would have to say it was great. the only complaint I have is it doesn't have wonderful staying power and isn't as opaque add I would like. but the quality for the price is great ;)
Regina H.
San Pedro, CA
I LOVE this highlighter! It gives me a soft glow but I can build it up to blind. It's an amazing product and for the price I stocked up on a few. I've even given some away as gifts and everybody loves them just as much as I do.
Taylore N.
Munhall, PA
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
When it comes to low priced highlighter, this one takes the cake. Perfect little size that lasts for awhile. Only reason I gave it 4 stars is when you first get it, you kinda have to manually rub the highlighter directly on the area. Also, takes a couple layers to really get it. But once you do, it's very noticeable
Krystal B.
Renton, WA
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
A nice highlight but only after you scrape off the top layer. I like this because it does give you a glowy look but it also has a lot of glitter, which I personally don't like. This does on the other hand work nice as an eyeshadow. I would totally recommend this if your looking for an affordable highlight (just don't forget to scrape the top layer off)!
Rach A.
Hopkins, MN
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
Did not see what all the hype was about. Purchased this after watching Jeffree Star's youtube with a full face of elf products. This product has so much fallout that its almost impossible to apply cleanly. If you use a setting spray on a brush it will apply well but will have a very blinding effect so beware.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.