BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please 13 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time? I am looking for a highligh...3 Answers
Angelica P.
san ysidro , CA
i love this highlighter so much it gives my skin the perfect natural glow that i always look for in highlighters. it's very pigmented as well and also very affordable. the color is just perfect and it looks amazing
Lina V.
Ocala, FL
I've been searching for the perfect highlighter and I've found it! This one has the perfect amount of shimmer and doesn't look like u slapped on a bunch of glitter. This is so pretty even used as eyeshadow.
Lauren K.
Fairfax
When you first get the highlighter you have to scrape the top cause it comes out very dry at first but after that it is amazing. It looks great with my light to medium skin color. It does apply and stay true to color and i definitely recommend especially for people first trying out highlighters. I would definitely recommend to scrape a layer off before using it though.
Cassie s.
Apo, Ap
Review for: Pink Diamonds more...
I love this! I can't get enough of it! I have nothing bad to say about it. The price is great! The color is great! I just love it! It gives me a glow from within when I wear it. It is so hard to find a good drugstore highlight, and this one is amazing! Definitely worth every penny!
Katie M.
Kernersville, NC
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
While the color is beautiful the application leaves a lot to be desired. Impossible to build. You have to use fingers to apply because a sponge or brush doesn't transfer enough product. Couldn't get enough product on my skin to show up to judge color lasting. Would NOT recommend.
Victoria F.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Blush Gems more...
This is actually the first highlight I have ever purchased and it is awesome. Super smooth and really pretty. If you want a simple highlight get elf! The price is amazing, it isn't super pigmented but it is a great first buy if you've never used highlight before.
Asly E.
spring hill
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
This product was very good however you do have to layer it to get a nice bright shiner it’s was also easy to blend but brakes very easy lo I i drop a brush on it then I crack I would re omens if you like a shuttle shimmer but if you want a popping finish you do have to layer it.
Al L.
Schaumburg, IL
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I was really excited about this product when I bought it, and upon use, I realized that the highlight did not really come out as powerful as I had hoped. As soon as I put finishing powder over it, the shimmer disappears and I feel like my face only has the contour and no highlight.
Rose N.
New Franklin, OH
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I really wish I loved this. I was so stoked on it.... but unfortunately just like EVERYTHING ELSE that's "baked"... it was lacking completely. So hard to apply, to even get it on a brush. Doesn't even apply well with a finger. I love elf's other highlights, but this one is a NO.
MaKayla B.
Columbus, OH
At a steal price of $4.00, you can't beat this highlighter! The top portion is kind of stiff so I would recommend scraping it off, but the color payoff is wonderful! Works great as eye shadow also!
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.