BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please 13 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time? I am looking for a highligh...3 Answers
Kimi N.
Gretna, LA
I recently just purchased this product, and I'm in love! If you want to dupe some pricey highlighters on the market right now, I definitely recommend this highlighter. It gives you an amazing highlight to the areas you want highlighted. It also didn't give me any breakouts. So kudos to this product! e.l.f. Cosmetics Baked Highlighter
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I love this highlighter. It goes on smooth and add a the perfect glow to my skin. It can be used either dry or damp. Also it can be used as an eyeshadow. The price is affordable and can be found most stores now. I don't own any high end highlighters but I don't know how they would be any better than this.
Annette G.
Vista, CA
As soon as I bought this, I took a fork to the top layer and scuffed it right off due to several beauty reviews on this product. I always spritz Urban Decay All Nighter spray on my face before applying highlight and find that there is no issue with the glow or staying power on this product.
Kyana B.
This product is amazing as long as you scrape off the top layer first. Once you do that it is gorgeous and they have a few different colors to compliment different skin tones. It's also super affordable I believe $4. Super pigmented especially for the price it's well worth the money.
Carly S.
Virginia Bch, VA
It's good after you scrape off the top layer of product. I'm not sure if it's normal with their baked products but I wish it wasn't there. The highlighter itself is absolutely gorgeous. It lasts throughout the day, doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and for the price..it's so worth it.
Carolina M.
West Chester, OH
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
Its such a pretty color! Its the first highlighter that i've bought so I am very happy with the shimmer. Compared to other highlighter that I've tested out I would say this is kind of light. I have to rub my finger on it for a while before it picks up a nice amount of pigment. love the price and color . Wish it would be more pigmented!
Rachel C.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
This highlighter is great! It is very pigmented and not too sparkly. At first I didn't think it was a good product because it wasn't coming off on my brush or applicators. I eventually took off the top layer and underneath it was very pigmented. I also use it as eyeshadow sometimes!
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
These highlights are amazing and pigmented . Long lasting specially if you set it with. Setting spray. It's better for tan skin I think but will show on fair skin as well . I would repurchase these again
Kristine D.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I got this highlight a while ago and it is still not gone! It's an amazing value and looks amazing in my fair skin. I'd definitely recommend it for someone wanting an affordable and beautiful highlighter!
Lina V.
Ocala, FL
I've been searching for the perfect highlighter and I've found it! This one has the perfect amount of shimmer and doesn't look like u slapped on a bunch of glitter. This is so pretty even used as eyeshadow.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.