BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please 13 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time? I am looking for a highligh...3 Answers
Maria P.
Gallup, NM
I'm not gonna lie...I wasn't impressed with it at all. I have to scrape it off to get anything on the brush and it's pretty shimmery but I prefer an easier applicable. I don't recommend it. It is cheap though
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
These highlights are amazing and pigmented . Long lasting specially if you set it with. Setting spray. It's better for tan skin I think but will show on fair skin as well . I would repurchase these again
Kimi N.
Gretna, LA
I recently just purchased this product, and I'm in love! If you want to dupe some pricey highlighters on the market right now, I definitely recommend this highlighter. It gives you an amazing highlight to the areas you want highlighted. It also didn't give me any breakouts. So kudos to this product! e.l.f. Cosmetics Baked Highlighter
Annette G.
Vista, CA
As soon as I bought this, I took a fork to the top layer and scuffed it right off due to several beauty reviews on this product. I always spritz Urban Decay All Nighter spray on my face before applying highlight and find that there is no issue with the glow or staying power on this product.
Kristine D.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I got this highlight a while ago and it is still not gone! It's an amazing value and looks amazing in my fair skin. I'd definitely recommend it for someone wanting an affordable and beautiful highlighter!
Carly S.
Virginia Bch, VA
It's good after you scrape off the top layer of product. I'm not sure if it's normal with their baked products but I wish it wasn't there. The highlighter itself is absolutely gorgeous. It lasts throughout the day, doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and for the price..it's so worth it.
Chrissy O.
Setauket, NY
I absolutely love both the volor and the pigmentation that this provides. It gives my skin a perfect Rosey glow! I think it's also easy to use and stays on fantastically!! Love everything about this product!
Shelby R.
Williamstown, KY
This highlighter is absolutely fantastic for a natural glow. The pigment isn't very much but it is buildable so you can achieve the highlight you want. Depending on the brush you use, it may not be as pigmented as you want. However; I would purchase this again.
Lina V.
Ocala, FL
I've been searching for the perfect highlighter and I've found it! This one has the perfect amount of shimmer and doesn't look like u slapped on a bunch of glitter. This is so pretty even used as eyeshadow.
Katie M.
Kernersville, NC
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
While the color is beautiful the application leaves a lot to be desired. Impossible to build. You have to use fingers to apply because a sponge or brush doesn't transfer enough product. Couldn't get enough product on my skin to show up to judge color lasting. Would NOT recommend.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.