BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

Eliana B.
I've had this highlighter for about a month, yet it's never worked. It won't just brush on like other highlighters I've used before, and I even tried scratching the surface to get it.  Once I finally got some highlighter out of the container, I found that it doesn't really work well on my tan, olive skin. It does look nice on pale skin, though.  Overall I don't suggest this.
Crystal Q.
I have Pink Diamonds and Moonlight Pearls.  I was really excited to get these since I am obsessed with highlight at the moment.  I have fair skin and enjoy a lot of shimmer.  This product was not buildable and didn't even swatch well.  I am bummed since I enjoy their products. I won't be purchasing these again.  Sorry
madison w.
Maryville , TN
I've seen lots of bad reviews on this but it's a baked highlighter so adding water will help. I scrape a little off the top of the highlighter with the back end of my brush & spray the scraped off product with water or setting spray then apply it & it really pops!
Alexa
The trick for this product is you need to scrape lightly the top surface. You can use your nails or the back of a brush and lightly scrape away the top coat. Then the highlight should be great and bright. For this price it is amazing and works like a highend product. Wheni first tryed this i thought the brightness and pigment was not there but after i scrape away the top surface it works amazing.
Megan T.
radford
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
Super pretty. I have a light complexion and it very pretty. It’s shimmery but again very pretty. The only bad part is that you have to scrap the top because the powder get too compact.
Heidi B.
Las Vegas, NV
This stuff is so excellent and I would call it a dupe for the Laura Mercier' baked matte highlight that is so popular. Of course you do need to scrape off the top layer as everyone else has said. I love that it is a slight cooler tone than most highlights I've seen. I feel that this cooler tone is more flattering on fair and light complexions and helps to balance redness in the skin. I'm thrilled to have found such a creamy cooler toned affordable highlight!!
Samantha G.
Parkville, MD
I've had this product for a couple of days now. So far I've used it almost every day, and there are a few things i have learned.
It goes on better with an eyeshadow brush than it does any other brush in my collection. Even then this is a highlighter for beginners and/or people who don't like the look of a bold highlight. However, it is still noticeable in most lighting.
I recommend this highlighter to mainly beginners. Its an easy and cheap starter product.
Maysee R.
I would give this a 4.5 love the color location love the consistency the one thing I do not love is the small thin shell on top of the product you have to scrape off before getting its full potential.are you just believe in lightly scrape off the top layer doesn't wait too much product and after that it is completely worth it! I wish there was more color variety but overall I love this product it's only four dollars!!!!!
Ashley N.
Manchester, CT
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I was excited to try this out mainly because I've recently starting wearing highlighters. I work at Target and got a good discount on it so it was around $3. Its a very subtle highlight. I've used it a few times since buying it and it looks like I'm not even wearing any. I've honestly never really liked elf products (I'm allergic to whatever's in their eye makeup) and this is just another disappointing product. You get what you pay for with this brand.
Kyara T.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
My absolute favorite highlighter. I only use this highlighter because of how well it works. Not to mention how incredibly inexpensive this is. I only pay 3 bucks for this and it lasts me the entire day without the need to keep reapplying throughout the day. The shimmer on this is incredible. I get so many compliments with it on.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.