BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please 13 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time? I am looking for a highligh...3 Answers
Crimson W.
Cullman, AL
I Love this blush. It gave me a fantastic glow on my cheeks without looking overly shiny. The baked powder seems to go more natural with skin and gives you a flawless, natural blush. It is well priced as well. Absolutely would recommend to anyone!!
Cindy L.
Monroeville, PA
This highlighter is soo good very pigmented its a dupe to other highlighter perfect for a everyday look it has 3 other shade I love the nude one. The highlighter is recommended for an extra glowy look if you put mac fix+ on a brush and then put it on. Overview this is very recommended product.
Sara P.
Georgetown, IN
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I bought this thinking it would be an OK product. It turned out to be as good as it maybe even better than high end highlighters! It is so pigmented and gives a perfect natural looking highlight. Will keep using!!!
Kylie K.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
Wasn't expecting such a great highlighter for such a low price! My only issue is the packaging the top plastic piece broke off not long after I got it. This color looks great on fair skin but I'd imagine it would be great for all complexions! I wish they made more shades would definitely buy more.
VE-1073139 A.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
This highlighter is PERFECT! The price is ridiculously cheap and the quality is so great that you wouldn't believe it. It can replace MAC and Urban Decay highlighters without a doubt. The duration is great and the shine too.
Margarita R.
PARMA, OH
I would recommend this highlighter to anyone of any skin tone! I love it! For the first time in not afraid to brush and brush it to apply that perfect glow on my face! I haven't had to wet it, I've just use dry! It has the perfect glow! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
Kayla M.
Hollywood, FL
Review for: Blush Gems more...
Best highlighter for a very low price of $4. I got mine at $3 a few months ago but as it gained popularity the price went up a dollar. I love this product and look forward to applying it with my finger everyday. I've gotten many compliments about it.
Supriya S.
College Station, TX
Although the color selection in this is quite pretty, it doesn't have enough pigmentation for my liking. Wet or dry, it mainly comes off as a slight color and some added glitter. I probably won't be purchasing another shade, however this would be good for some one who might like a more subtle glow
Katie H.
when i first got this product, it was my first time trying a highlighter so i figured it would be best to start out with a cheaper one. at first i hated the product and it almost ruined highlight for me, as no matter what method i tried or how hard i rubbed, there would be little to no pigment. howvee, once i scratched off the top layer of this baked product, the pigment and shade were fantastic and give a nice sheer glow to the face
Lisa J.
I love these highlighters, I have lol three as well.. I honestly did not think that for the price I paid for which was $3 that I would love these so much. They have the perfect highlight and blend beautifully...
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.