BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• How sparkly is this highlighter? I’ve heard many mixed op...6 Answers
  • Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please 13 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time? I am looking for a highligh...3 Answers
Melanie M.
I saw all the rave on Pinterest and decide to try it. Maybe I need to use it more. Or maybe I got a dud, but I feel like it takes so much work to get the product out. I usually LOVE elf however I'm not feeling this one. I will keep trying to use it and find a way to work with it. But maybe not a rebuy.
Henna A.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
So I have to be quite honest I love elf products but this one just didn't do it for me. There is no pigment or shimmer pay off when I tried swatching it. Even when I went in with a brush to try and apply it on the cheeks it did not really show. The only thing it is nice for is using a little fix plus and applying it as inner corner highlight.
Hayley K.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I found this highlighter very difficult to use. It was not well pigmented, and was barely noticeable on my skin. It was very expensive, but I would rather pay more for a highlighter that I can actually use. I basically had to scrape the products to get anything to show up on my skin, and I am very fair so this is not usually an issue.
Samantha M.
Blue Springs, MO
Very good quality for the price but it's not very pigmented until you use past the surface. Very buildable and shimmery even on light skin tones. It stays true to the color and i recommend this to all my friends who don't want to spend a lot on a good highlight.
Sandra W.
This isn't bad highlighter for the money. It was 4-6$ it takes a little bit more that I usually would apply but you get what you pay for. It's nice for just a little shimmer but if you're looking for a heavy highlight this isn't really it. I did like it on my nose above all else because it emitted a low shine that was perfectly natural.
Candace
Review for: Blush Gems more...
This highlighter is perfect for anyone that is beginning to experiment more with different face makeup such as highlighting, contouring and all that good stuff, SUPER affordable compared to every other highlighter out there, and pigmented! Great dupe for the M.A.C. Soft and gentle!
Norma L.
Because this highlighter is a baked highlighter, you need to scrape the top layer off or they will be no pigment. Baked highlighters aren't the same as just regular, once you scrape that first layer off, play with it a little to see how it works for you. It's really pigmented on my skin & blinding. Definitely will recommend to anyone!
Hannah D.
Westminster, MD
This product is very good for the price you pay. It is a light pigmentation, kinda sheer but good for beginners. I use this product on a daily basis and would recommend it. This product is mostly meant for light to medium skin. I definitely would buy this again
Karla R.
Compton, CA
Review for: Moonlight Pearls, Blush Gems more...
it isnt an intense highlighter its very natural glow type of feel. this more for an everyday look where you dont want to make it noticeable that youre wearing make up , i would recommend it  if thats what you like its very affordable and would get the job done. just neeed to scrap the first layer off it works best after doing so.
Brandi T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I really don't see all the hype. I've got a highlighter pallet by ELF that's amazing, but this just didn't do much for me. It's pretty subtle, i have heard if you scratch some off the top it is better? Maybe I haven't scratched enough off.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.