BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please 13 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time? I am looking for a highligh...3 Answers
Lauren B.
Pomona, CA
I LOVE THESE HIGHLIGHTERS!! They are so amazing and it lasts quite a while. I wish they were a little bigger in size, but they are very affordable if on a budget and I would definitely 10/10 recommend buying these highlighters many more times. Since I have a darker skin tone, any shade of this highlighter worked perfectly on me. It's amazing!
Casey K.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: Pink Diamonds more...
This is my current favorite highlighter. The pink looks iridescent on my cheeks, and I build looks around it. It's subtle enough for everyday wear, but it can be built up to intensity. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that the top layer needs to be scraped off before using. But especially for the price point, I would recommend this to anyone.
ari m.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
for elf, these are good but the new and improved palettes or products are much better. these can be built up but they do have chunky shimmers. not bad for the price
Selena L.
Slayton, MN
Review for: Pink Diamonds more...
I am so sad that I couldn't make this highlighter work for me. It is so beautiful but it just doesn't do anything. I scratched off the outer layer like I've seen some people suggest but I still cannot get it to work for me. I have used different brushes but none of them work. It just doesn't want to be picked up! I hope others have better luck than I did
kandiss J.
Review for: Pink Diamonds more...
I am in love with this highlighter. I litterly can not tell the difference between this and a high end highlighter. At all. Its beautiful. You do need to scrape off the top thin protective layer to get to the real hightlighter part.
Sydney H.
Kansas City, MO
these are so good, you have to scrape off the top layer of product for it to show up. i use these almost daily definitely a staple product. the on;y problem i have with it is that its not very blend-able. but its pretty pigmented i would buy it again.
Kaelyn H.
Gordonsville, VA
At first I thought this highlighter had NO PIGMENTATION WHATSOEVER. I actually had to read reviews on the website to find out that YOU HAVE TO SCRAP THE TOP LAYER OFF TO ACTUALLY GET PIGMENT! (Use a knife or something) Once that layer is gone it's actually not a bad highlighter for being 3 bucks.
Laura P.
Romulus , MI
I really love this highlighter in the shade moonlight pearl. However I really dislike that it didn't give off any product unless I scraped some of the top layer off. Then it worked amazingly. I recommend this to everyone, it is super affordable and long lasting.
Amanda Z.
Valrico, FL
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
This is a gorgeous highlighter and super affordable. Once you lightly scrape off the top layer, like with any baked makeup, it is a glowy shimmer that you can wear natural with one coat or build up to be blinding. Set it with a setting spray and this highlight will last all day even in the hottest weather. e.l.f. Cosmetics Baked Highlighter
Norma M.
I had heard great things about this highlighter so I purchased it and i like it! Not my favorite as i have used higher end brands prior with more pigment but for $4.00!!! I can use it on a daily basis for a more natural glow. Def recommend it to others.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.