BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

Angela P.
Arlington, VA
This is definitely a quality drugstore highlighter! While it's not anywhere near the level of pigmentation that you'd get from higher end brands, you can't beat a $3 highlighter that gets the job done! If you're looking to start building out your beauty routine, pick up this highlighter.
Courtney S.
Okay so this product fooled me! I heard such great things about it online and so I bought it to try for myself. So I go to put it on and nothing shows up? So I try wetting my brush and still nothing and so then I scrapped a bit off the top to see if there was a layer underneath and low and behold there was. So I put some on and it was so beautiful!!! One the the cheapest highlighters out there too! So I definitely recommend trying it out if you want a nice natural highlight!
Jaclyn O.
Somerset, NJ
Seriously? Where's the highlight? Where's the pigment? This product is unbelievably dry and chalky. There's so much fallout like to the point there's more fallout than pigment on your face. It's cheap but it's basically un-usable. I've yet to try it wet but I'm so let down by this product
Alexis B.
Anderson, SC
This is the best highlighter that I've bought in a while.  I have mine the shade moonlight pearl. You have to scrape off the top layer to get a better payoff. As soon as I did, it worked perfectly. It isn't chalky and doesn't show up really streaky. It is very affordable and lasts a long time.
I would recommend if someone is looking for an extremely cheap but amazing highlighter.
ashley m.
Santa Maria, CA
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I bought this baked highlighter because it was only $3 and my mentality was "if it isn't good at least it was only $3" boy was I in for a surprise. This stuff is AWESOME. I love how nice it looks on my skin and the texture is just amazing. Definitely a good highlighter for a low cost!
Amanda H.
I tried this out yesterday and was very disappointed. It was very hard to work with, my brush could barely pick up any product and using my finger didn't work well either. If you're looking for a cheap drugstore highlighter than you're better off going with the ones from Wet n' Wild.
Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
Can't beat this for the price..very pretty..you do have to scratch the top off to get more pigment though..I got the champagne color and pink diamond the pink diamond was too light for my olive skin it looked ashy but the champagne was really pretty.. Perfect size for us highlighter junkies with a ton of highlighters.
Jenna H.
This is a really great highlighter for the price. It's a little sheer but it's very cheap, and I think it does great considering that. I have the golden one and it does a great job at highlighting the high points of my face. I like to use a tapered powder brush to apply this. (You can also use it wet as a foiled eyeshadow)
Jennifer C.
Review for: Blush Gems more...
This is my holy grail! Honestly seems unbelievable that it is only $3. It has really great pigment on its own but there's days that I want my highlight to pop all I do is wet my brush with like 2 or 3 drops and then get the product and it is just perfect! I could be glowing all day long
OMG, I love this highlighter! At first, you have to scrape the top layer off, because it is very hard. If you don't, it is going to be very hard to get product. Like the label says, applying it dry will give a natural look, but for me, it was just glitter. However, wet? BEAUTIFUL. I apply it with my finger first, then buff it out with a brush. If you are even thinking about buying this, buy it!
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.