BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please 13 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time? I am looking for a highligh...3 Answers
Katrissa Y.
Cypress, CA
This is very affordable but this will really give you the best sheen highlight. This is very pigmented and you can build it up if you want a blinding highlight. One setback from this is if you swatch wit with your hand, there will be a film build up on top of it that you need to scrape but then again this is a smooth and blendable highlight with pigmentation pay off.
Joelle R.
Statesville, NC
Review for: Pink Diamonds more...
When I first got this highlighter, I didn't have high expectations due to it's small price. Good thing my expectations were low, because I was unimpressed. It was lacking pigment, and did not hardly show up on my face. The trick to this was to scrape the top layer off. Once I did that the quality improved. I purchased it about a year ago, so the new formulas are hopefully better.
Hudabiya A.
Flowery Branch, GA
Review for: Blush Gems more...
The color isn't as dark as it looks in the packaging. It comes out to be a bronzer orange tone but I like it! You can see the shimmer on your face and I wish it was more sheen. Overall it's a good product if paired with another bronzer or contour powder or cream!
Charlee N.
The e.l.f highlighter is my favorite! It illuminates my face perfectly in the places I want it! Though I will say you have to scratch is a bit to get the desired amount, when you get it it's perfect! I definitely recommend this product to all my girlfriends.
KeiSha G.
I LOVE highlighters! I literally buy every highlighter I see.. I wish I liked this more, because it's only 3 dollars! But, it just isn't nearly as good as almost all of my others. I prefer to use it as an eye shadow, since the effect on my cheeks just isn't what I want...
Brittany P.
Aurora, IL
I bought this highlight in Moonlight Pearl and let me tell you..at first, I almost threw it against the wall. Unless you scrap the top layer of the highlight off, there is absolutely no pigmentation. After I scrapped the top layer off, the color and pigment was amazing! I typically like to wear this on "Lazy" makeup days when I just want to add a pop of highlight!
Jessica S.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
i LOVE this highlighter. yes you have to scrape off the top layer but whats underneath is so smooth and a blinding highlighter. it goes on silky smooth, i am so impressed with this for the price. it would work on any skin tone for sure its a very neutral tint and it will last forever. its a perfect highlighter and is gorgeous on. it is very pigmented once you scrape off that top layer
Harley R.
I love this highlighter. You can use it wet or dry which is amazing. I use dry for when I want a subtle highlight but wet is so much more pigmented and beautiful. The price of this is really good, I have had mine for about 2 months now and you can barley see where I have used the product.
Erin B.
Augusta, GA
I was a bit iffy with this when I first bought it because it is very stiff. However, once you wet your brush this is BLINDING. Absolutely gorgeous with or without a wet brush. It just depends on how intense you want your glow to be. Great highlighter for the price!!
Ashy C.
I bought the baked highlighter because other girls were raving about it. I had to buy it online because I couldn't find it in stores. I was so excited when they finally arrived. But I was disappointed when I tried them I literally had to scrape the product off in order to use it. The were so dry. I had to use my urban decay setting spray to make it even show up on my skin. I was so disappointed 😔. Elf you let me down
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.