BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• How sparkly is this highlighter? I’ve heard many mixed op...6 Answers
  • Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please 13 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time? I am looking for a highligh...3 Answers
Amanda H.
I tried this out yesterday and was very disappointed. It was very hard to work with, my brush could barely pick up any product and using my finger didn't work well either. If you're looking for a cheap drugstore highlighter than you're better off going with the ones from Wet n' Wild.
Marjorie A.
Weston, FL
this highlighter is one of my favorites, i have the moonlight pearls one. the color is perfect for my skin tone, is like a goldish champage and the texture is really nice. i think this would work on light-medium skin, it is pigmented but not too glittery, i would definetly recommend it.
Elizabeth G.
Fontana, CA
The e.l.f. Studio Baked Highlighter is very pigmented, I love e.l.f. products, and this one is no different. It glides on smoothly and does not make you look too shiny. It has a very subtle glow. It is very good quality, and i would definitely want to try out more items from e.l.f..
Lauren P.
Burbank, CA
This is the first highlighter I've used and I love it! I'm pretty confident in e.l.f. products and this is one of my favorites. It goes on easily and shows up nicely! It blends well with my skin tone and I use it on my cheekbones, cupid's bow, nose line and eyebrow bone. It looks natural and applies really easily.
OMG, I love this highlighter! At first, you have to scrape the top layer off, because it is very hard. If you don't, it is going to be very hard to get product. Like the label says, applying it dry will give a natural look, but for me, it was just glitter. However, wet? BEAUTIFUL. I apply it with my finger first, then buff it out with a brush. If you are even thinking about buying this, buy it!
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
I recently purchased all of the elf studio baked highlights after I seen Kathleen lights rave about them and I usually like everything Kathleen lights recommend but this was not one I love I like but not love the product is stiff I feel like I have to dig to get enough product on my brush
Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
Can't beat this for the price..very pretty..you do have to scratch the top off to get more pigment though..I got the champagne color and pink diamond the pink diamond was too light for my olive skin it looked ashy but the champagne was really pretty.. Perfect size for us highlighter junkies with a ton of highlighters.
ashley m.
Santa Maria, CA
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I bought this baked highlighter because it was only $3 and my mentality was "if it isn't good at least it was only $3" boy was I in for a surprise. This stuff is AWESOME. I love how nice it looks on my skin and the texture is just amazing. Definitely a good highlighter for a low cost!
Claudia R.
Boston, MA
Review for: Pink Diamonds more...
This is a diamond in the rough product. For $3 you think you'd get a slight shine but this highlight works above and beyond some other name brand highlights. Every time I put it on people compliment my glow and ask where they can get it! It's 100% build-able and blendable plus if you wanna wear minimum makeup, slap this on for a rosy blush plus an amazing shine! It's literally $3 to get a bomb glow!!
Jenna H.
This is a really great highlighter for the price. It's a little sheer but it's very cheap, and I think it does great considering that. I have the golden one and it does a great job at highlighting the high points of my face. I like to use a tapered powder brush to apply this. (You can also use it wet as a foiled eyeshadow)
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.