BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

Laritza H.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I bought this in moonlight pearls and it's such a pretty color and it's smooth, pigmented but also quite natural, you can build it up for a more blinding glow and you get a lot of product.
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
I hated this so much. It was really difficult to get any product on the brush although swatches on the hand were okay. When I put in enough effort for it to apply, the glitter was on the chunky side. I saw somewhere that you're supposed to scrape off the top layer of this before using (which made me feel meh-- why. But i decided to do it anyways). After scraping the surface with a piece of card stock, it still didn't apply nicely. There was dusty fall-out and glittery blotches everywhere. This was the first (and only, so far) makeup  product that I had to toss because it was just THAT troublesome.
I would recommend the wet n wild highlighters if you're looking for an affordable glow.
Marleen D.
Ontario, CA
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
So worth my money even though it's so affordable. It does stay to its true colors. It's so nice when it's applied
Pros it's so blinding looks so gorgeous I think others should buy this product
Abby M.
Columbia
Love ELF and love their quality and price. This shimmery finish really pops & has amazing pigment. Good for all skin types. The quality & price point make it a no-brainer. Love love love!
Bridgette R.
Honolulu
No. Trying to get this product on the brush or fingers even is impossible. I took a razor to it to break it up but it still wouldn't work. How is that even possible?
Alba L.
Bronx, NY
I always like my face to look whit that glow and that's there reason why I always choose elf for my highlight because is cheap and also they products are really good
Lydia M.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I like this highlighter as a beginner starting with makeup, but I really don’t like how it doesn’t give you as bright as a glow as you would expect. Overall I do really like this product.
karlee d.
Oxnard, CA
This actually worked really well for me and stayed on. I have a hard time using baked one because it doesnt stay but I loved the color and how easy it worked for me!
Laureal T.
Okay so I love e.i.f products. Its easy and nice. My problem is that this does nothing to my skin. Clearly in my picture you can barely see it ON MY HAND, what do you think my face looks like with it. Its a very pigment color. I only bought this to try out high lighting. Purchased from walmart $3.00, can't go wrong.
Update: My friend recommended me to wet the brush before apply color, it came out a little more.
Aayushi S.
Review for: Pink Diamonds more...
Such a great product!!! Works perfectly right above my blush to give it a little pop! It is so well priced I cannot say enough nice things about the elf product!!!!!
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.