BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please 13 Answers
  • Does it stay for a long time? I am looking for a highligh...3 Answers
Cassie F.
Lakewood, CA
i cant really say how this product performs because the product itself is so stiff that i can hardly get any product on my fingers or brush even after rubbing it hard repeatedly... the shade looks pretty though
Melissa W.
I hate this highlighter you have to literally scrape off the top layer to even get any kind of color which is just ridiculous you shouldn't have to work that hard to get product you should be able to open up put it on your brush and go you can't do that with this product and once you do get it to work I feel like it's just not good enough for all the effort you have to put into it there's way better highlighters out there
Noor M.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I love this highliter it always makes my cheekbones pop,and you cant get enough of highliter can you. I have to take tjis with me every where i travel. I almost put it on every single day. The pakaging is wonderful. I already recommended this product to many people and bought it as gidts which they lovede
Katelyn S.
Niagara Falls, NY
I've had good luck with all ELF products, but this was a waste of money :( Very hard and although the color looked beautiful, it didn't apply well at all, as it barely got on my makeup brush or finger. I had to apply it directly on my face to have it even show up a little. I was pretty disappointed.
kylie k.
Review for: Blush Gems more...
This color is sooo beautiful! A really nice pinky/peach color and very pretty. A bad thing I would like to mention is that it's hard to get a good amount of product. It's not like I expected it to be great, it actually exceeded my expectations, but for $3, it is GREAT. For anyone on a budget or beginners, this is a great highlighter
Jocelyn J.
I love this highlighter. Elf is drugstore priced while still keeping high quality. It isn't as pigmented as more expensive brands like Becca so you may find yourself needing more product to achieve your look but I think that ya worth it considering the price! It's pretty and still ha a great shimmer!
Briana B.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
Highly recommend. It's very affordable and extremely buildable. I like to add at least 5 coats and that is all it takes for that highlight to be blinding. Works way better than my expensive highlighter if I'm being totally honest. I use this every day and have had it for a long time. In the photo you can see how bright my nose is with this highlight.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
DO NOT BUY. It is not worth your money, time, or effort. I don't know what all these people are talking about that left good reviews. I read these before I purchased this product and it is horrible. I tried to swatch it, but you have to press so hard just to get a little bit of color and forget your fan brush picking any of the product up. It is so hard and not pigmented AT ALL. Absolutely horrible, but what do you expect from a $3 product? I will be returning this asap.
Eli B.
Charleston, WV
Review for: Moonlight Pearls, Blush Gems more...
I own this highlighter in both Moonlight Pearls and Blush Gems. Blush Gems is a little too dark for me to be a highlighter, but it looks beautiful as a blush topper. Moonlight Pearls is a beautiful natural looking highlighter, I did the trick where you scrape the top and I really do like this highlighter. It's definitely not blinding but I use it when I want to look more natural, and it works perfectly for that.
ali w.
Review for: Moonlight Pearls more...
I personally love this baked highlighted by #e.l.f. yes I had to rub it a little to get it going but I'm so in love with it now! it highlights my cheek bone very well and works great! especially for the price!
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to apply this?
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Are elf highlighters good? honest opinion please
Meryem S.